CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

unknown

"FUCK."

harlow sat up, groaning from the light and from the pain in her head. david violet tapped his finger on the bed frame, a wide smirk on his face watching blood trail from his daughters nose. david violet was ready to murder his daughter, he didnt know how but he was. it would be brutal, it would be painful, it would be thrilling. "us?" harlow asked, standing up but falling right back down from davids finger.

harlow glanced over to see freddie, griffin, sabrina, and olivia. she shook her head, blinking hoping they would all disappear. they didnt. sabrina was different, she had evil in her eyes. olivia was evil also, black veins went all over her as she evilly laughed. the laugh filled the room, echoing off the blue walls and filling harlows ears. 

freddie had blood going down his side, it wasnt red, it was black. griffin looked normal, yet a sinister smile filled his face. david violet stood up, grabbing his daughters wrists and pulling her up. "dont worry about dick and donna, they wont even know you're gone." harlow turned around, sending her fist to connect with his face.

it didnt hit it. the hand froze in midair, david didnt even flinch. harlow tried to punch him, kick him. nothing was working, she couldn't touch him. harlow's mouth dropped, realizing she was fucked. she swallowed, stepping back from her father with tears in her eyes. "why?" harlow asked, she didnt believe that she killed her mother, yet her father made her believe so. "i didnt kill mom. you did."

"no harlow. you did." david replied before sending harlow back into the wall. "you can't use your powers either, you're useless." he stated before harlow stood up, wiping the blood from her face. all her dead friends stepped forward, making harlow open her bedroom door and running out of it. she ran as fast as she could, tears falling down her face as she ran down the steps. 

harlow opened the front door, only to be sent back into the desk, the end sticking in her back. harlow let out of scream of pain, stepping away from the sharp object. harlow put her hand on her back, tears falling down her face as she put her hand up. there was a forcefield at the front door, making harlow look up to see david clapping. "that was a show!" he exclaimed evilly, before popping up in front of harlow, sticking a knife right into her chest.

then it was all black.

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆
(past)
might be emotional? idk

HE WAS GONE. DICK GRAYSON FUCKING LEFT HER.

harlow couldn't believe it. he fucking left her when she needed him the most. first ellie, now him. what's next barry? everyone she cared for, left her, or died. harlow had a fucking funeral to get to and he left her. maybe she should've seen this coming, dick probably faked his love for her.

she dialed him 7 times. texted him over 100 times. no fucking answer. harlow didn't know what she wanted to do, cry, scream, jump off of the roof. but she was gonna have to be strong for a few hours, she didn't know how or why.

olivias death was heartbreaking for harlow. she watched her die, could've saved her. dick knew that, and he knew she was hurt. she had half of dicks fucking stuff here, and you know what she wanted to do? burn it all.

"you ready?" barry asked as he walked into her room. it was taking everything in his power not to fins dick and kill him. now oliver was also coming because olivia was his sidekick basically, so he would find out.

harlow sat on her bed, her black dress barely covered her knees. tear stains ran down her face as she looked at a photo of her and dick. "let me call him one more time." her voice cracked as barry sat down next to her. "maybe he could explain... I didn't do anything wrong!" she started to cry again and barry pulled her in for a hug as she felt tears running down her face.

"let me call him." oliver said walking in the room, he was dressed in a tux, his hair was nicely done. iris told him what happened, "he will pay for what he is doing to you." harlow watched as Oliver pulled out his phone, he sat down next to harlow who was still in barrys arms.

she felt numb. she lost him, everyone. the only family she had, was her family. dick was gone. Ellie. Olivia. her mom, her dad. she only had the flash family, and ollie. oliver shifted uncomfortably as harlow heard him pick up. she broke out of Barrys hug and grabbed the phone. "dick?" she snapped.

"harlow." he replied making harlow break down crying. "it had to end sooner or later." his voice cracked, but he had to do this. "harlow I can't be with you anymore, all you do is bring a monster into my life."

harlow let out a sob as barry took the phone. harlow stood up, her world was spinning, she had tears run down her face as she cried. he left her. she was a monster. iris came in and hugged the girl, she stroked her hair as she cried, barry and oliver were yelling at dick, harlow couldn't hear the words.

she needed donna. donna would know what to do.

hours passed, the funeral was terrible. harlow couldn't stop crying, she lost her best friends. her love. both of them in the same day. she had to be strong but she wasn't. dick grayson was her soulmate, she fucked it up. she fucks everything up.

donna came as soon as she could. good thing she was in central city for olivias funeral, the two were good friends. harlow sat on the floor, she was shaking from crying as she cut up the photos. "oh no." donna said with a sweet voice. harlow looked up, mascara was on her face, her hair was messed up and she wasn't changed from the dress. "harlow hey."

"hi." harlow sobbed as donna took the scissors from her hands. she sat down next to harlow and pulled her in for a hug. "I didn't know what I did!" she couldn't breath, her hated this. she was crying over a stupid boy.

that stupid boy was her best friend.

"harlow you did nothing wrong. dick and ellie are fucking assholes to you. dick is really living up to his name and its pissing me off. you don't deserve that harlow, you aren't a monster. you are the most nicest person I've ever met. I'll talk with dick, I might even kill him." harlow looked over at her, "you don't need to be crying, boys are assholes and you know that. after all I always knew I would be the better best friend." donna watched harlow chuckle a little, she wiped her tears, "ill get ice cream."

"please do." harlow watched as donna kissed her forehead and left. she sighed as she ran a hand through her hair, fuck.

brynn speaks
goddamn david, imagine killing your own daughter smh.