CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

DICK OPENED THE DOOR TO THIS BAR PLACE OF A FRIEND HE APPARENTLY KNEW. harlow walked in as dick flipped the sign from open to close. she looked at the guy who was right in front of them, then looked around. "dick grayson." he exclaimed like he was surprised dick was even alive. he looked at harlow but didn't say anything, she simply raised an eyebrow. "back from the abyss."

"hi, benny." dick replied as he walked to him. 'benny' looked at harlow, as she smiled at him. dick sat down, harlow stayed standing. she crossed her arms, leaning on the wall behind her. 

"whose this?" benny asked as harlow looked at him, he seemed odd.

"no one, fuck off." harlow replied with an innocent tone but the words she was saying wasn't very innocent.

"heard you were in detroit." benny carried on seeing harlow didn't want anything to do with him, "what's it been, six, seven years?" Sabrina all of a sudden appeared with a small smile.

"its actually been five years." sabrina corrected, "five years ago dick left you, remember?" harlow rolled her eyes as she looked back at benny. sabrina smirked, standing next to harlow also leaning on the wall behind her. 

"I can't remember." dick replied then he turned his head, "I need information."

"oh, I don't do that anymore man. no weapons, no hook ups, no cop talk." harlow looked at his waist, you sure about that. dick tapped his hands on the table, another thing harlow knew about his anxiety. he would usually tap his hands or fingers on a surface but made it look casual.

"what's that on your waist?" harlow asked as she leaned on the counter next to dick.

"well, the rest of the neighborhood hasn't got the memo, that's all." harlow and dick, didn't seem to care.

"we're looking for a shooter, guy by the name slade wilson." dick stated  as he looked over at harlow.

benny let out a breath as he thought, it was taking everything in harlows power not to smack his head on the table and demand answers., "last time I saw slade was down at the peninsula gun range." 

"come on harlow, we both know that you wanna end slade. do it." sabrina mocked sitting next to harlow. harlow looked at dick, ignoring her old friend who just wanted to see harlow use her true power.  "dammit." benny gave dick a donut, not harlow. she thinks he doesn't like her, which was fine by her.

"sprinkles, just how you like them." dick liked sprinkles? harlow felt a smile go on her face as she realized dick grayson could be soft. 

wait. slade doesn't do gun ranges. "you said slade does gun ranges? he doesn't do them, so don't lie to us." harlow threatened as benny looked at her quickly.  harlow's years of her job actually worked out. 

"I say you kill him, or hurt him were he tells you everything." sabrina mocked, "it would be fun that way." harlow glared at sabrina as dick smacked his hands on the table, "sounds like dicky here is having the same thoughts as you."