FIVE

HARLOW GOT NO SLEEP THAT NIGHT.

her boyfriend didn't either. in fact he wasn't even bed, he was on the bat cave computers all night as harlow laid in his bed looking at the ceiling. tears fell out of her eyes, she looked at the time it was finally sunrise. the brunette sat up, slipping a shirt over her sports bra and walking up the stairs. this was a daily ritual when harlow was younger, go on the roof and look at the sunrise.

the brunette opened the door to the roof, she shivered at the cold breeze hitting her face. harlow  stepped over the twigs and leaves from the storms and sat on the edge. she looked down, knowing one wrong move and she would be dead. maybe it would be for the best, killing herself. maybe the world wouldn't have to suffer with her in it. maybe if she could just erase herself from this universe. maybe- 

her phone buzzed, harlow looking down at it to see barry's contact name coming up. she almost smiled, "hello?" she asked in the phone before hearing barry letting out a sigh of relief. harlow almost cried hearing her fathers voice again, the voice she missed the most.

"hi har." barry replied, he sounded like he was about to cry. 

"hi dad." harlow replied, looking at her feet again, she didnt know what to say. harlow wanted to explain everything, but she didnt have time. the time wasn't on her side ever, the clocks mocking her as she continued to talk to her father. the time ran out, barry had to go save the city once again, so when she hung up, harlow shook her head. 

the sunrise finally came, harlow looking to the side of her to see olivia standing there. "what are you doing?" olivia asked with a small chuckle, harlow patted next to her. "you're not gonna kill yourself right?"

"nope." harlow replied as she smiled. the first time in months she smiled, olivia chuckled seeing her friend so fascinated by the sun. "i always hated sunrises, because that meant a new day that i was alive." harlow explained, swinging her feet, "now, they remind me that i'm here... that i'm lucky.. i guess." she chuckled as olivia frowned at her. "you cant escape death so many times, the universe will fuck you over in the end so i'm trying to make the best of it."

olivia nodded, "you're truly amazing."

"i know."

"THERE WAS A DEAD BODY." 

bea muttered, she sat on the floor next to the fireplace, "i saw it, bruce saw it." the young girl seemed upset, of course she was upset. her EX boyfriend who was supposed to be dead was alive, even after she finally gave up that he was gone. harlow stood next to hank, the two looking at each other as hank wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"maybe you two were confused." ellie stated from the balcony, she sat on the railing eating cereal. she seemed upbeat, not tired at all. harlow on the other hand was about to fall asleep any moment she shut her eyes. 

bea flipped off ellie, "you think i would be confused when i saw my ex boyfriends dead body?" she snapped as ellie put her hands up in defense. "its the same for when we all looked at her." bea looked at harlow, who looked down at her feet as she tapped her foot on the floor. 

"how did he do it?" dawn asked before everyone looked at harlow. she tiredly looked at the team before sighing, the woman shrugged with a small frown. david wouldn't save jason. thats a fucking fact. 

"somebody did some kind of voodoo act and raise him from the dead?" hank mentioned looking at harlow, who kept shutting her eyes tiredly. she sat down on the chair behind her, placing her head in her hands, she zoned out for a tiny bit. she kept seeing visions of jason crying, an inhaler, and... no fucking way. crane?

"if someones bringing people back to life,  maybe they could bring donna back." kory mentioned making harlow look over at her with a small frown. right. donna was dead. harlow couldn't put that through her mind that her best friend was fucking dead. dick blinked, his eyes looking over at harlow as she frowned.

"i brought olivia back to life." harlow muttered standing up, she rubbed her eyes. "axel's alive." she looked at her hands, "i was brought back to life to be a weapon," she looked at dick, "i can maybe bring donna back to life if i really tried and hope it doesn't kill me."

"no." hank pointed out making harlow frown again. "donna wouldn't want you to bring her back, only for you to die again." the brunette rolled her eyes at hank, who smirked at her before turning back to the group. hank was right, donna troy would bring harlow back from the dead only to kill her if harlow brought donna back to life. "well, its a little early for easter but someone resurrected that little assbite."

bea rolled her eyes at olivia, who snorted then covered it up with a cough. bea didn't even know why she was here, what was point? if jason was evil, its not like she could save him. plus the team hated him anyway, all they cared about was harlow back alive and how she was alive. or how jason was evil. they didnt care about why he wanted them dead, it was all their faults he was like this now. 

"or faked his death." olivia added, "enough to fool bruce and bea." bea shook her head, tears filling her eyes as harlow stood up. bea hugged her 'older sister', harlow rubbing her back as she glared at the team. 

"its okay." harlow whispered before leading bea out of the room, dick frowned as olivia rolled her eyes. harlow looked at bea as she shut the door, "i know, they are being assholes."

bea began to sob, "they don't fucking care! they all treated him like shit!" bea cried as harlow rubbed her back again. bea knew harlow had nothing to do with this, but she couldn't help but wonder how exactly david brought her back to life. maybe david decided to bring back jason, to use him as a weapon since harlow's idea backfired. "i'm sorry."

harlow smiled softly, "its okay."

harlow walked back into the library, she rolled her eyes seeing everyone arguing. "hello!?" harlow exclaimed from the top of the stairs, she jogged down them with a loud sigh, "fighting won't get us anywhere, bea is mentally unstable enough and blaming jason doesn't help. didnt you all remember how you treated him?" harlow asked with a glare, "if i was in his position, i would want to kill you all also."

dawn looked at her, "what?"

harlow threw her head back, looking at the ceiling. "hes not a druggie, he wants revenge." harlow explained, "probably faked his death, now he wants to show that he isn't some kid anymore. that means killing the 'titans' who treated him like shit, so." harlow pressed her lips together.

hank rolled his eyes, "the kids going down." he mentioned as he started to walk out of the room. ellie scoffed, teleporting in front of him, "if he starts taking people out, games over." he threatened as harlow swallowed uncomfortably. the thought of killing jason just sickened her, he didnt deserve that.

olivia sat down on the couch, she sighed, "we should look at where he was dealing-" she looked at harlow quickly, "we need to start somewhere." olivia stood up, "face it harlow, the kid's got issues."

harlow scoffed, shaking her head with a smile, "don't act like you and i don't have issues either."