CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHTohio

ohio

THE COPS ARRIVED A FEW MINUTES LATER. harlow was cleaned up, apparently she had cuts on her face leo didn't heal. "do you know what happened?" harlow had to lie, that's what dick told her to do.

"no." harlow replied as they finished up. she stood up, she still felt a little sick from the poison but knew it would disappear. harlow walked over to dick, who wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "they are terrible detectives."

"I'm definitely better." dick replied with a smirk on his face. harlow took a bite of her apple that she got from the house, which hopefully didn't have poison. dick grabbed the apple, he inspected it since harlow told him about being poisoned. "okay you're good."

"thanks detective." harlow joked as the two leaned in to kiss each other. all of a sudden a paper went between them, ellie smirked as dick glared at her. "ellie-"

"lets go lovebirds." Ellie said with a small smile. she looked at the two, she missed these two together. harlow and dick grabbed hands as ellie turned around, then harlow placed a kiss on his cheek.

the titans met up where donnas jeep broke down. ellie sat on the roof of the jeep, something she liked to do, harlow leaned on the jeep "I gotta give it to you rach, you really know how to throw a party."

"yeah do it again-"

"no!" harlow exclaimed as leo smiled at her, "not again. maybe next time you have a party I don't die." leo throw a rock at her, "oh. they didn't know I was dead-"

"harlow." Ellie said with a small confused look. "just don't." harlow looked up at her, she saluted her then right after flipped her off. the classic harlow middle finger.

"I love beating dicks ass." jason added making harlow snort. jason beating dick, never gonna happen.

"keep dreaming bird boy." dick replied  as he shot harlow a grin. that was harlows nickname for dick, everyone knew that. "I'm here all week." dick and harlow called out in unison making hank and dawn look at each other. "don't ask how we do that. we don't know." harlow replied with a small smile.

"maybe give us a heads up next time so I can bring my own eye makeup." donna added making ellie point at her. harlow didn't want that happen again, she hated anxiety. "your demon dad wasn't much for subtlety." harlow moved so dick could get in the backseat, the two sharing a small smile.

"really? I kinda liked it." kory said, "it was really gothic you know."

"yeah. I liked it on me, gave me a new aesthetic." ellie added with a smirk, "I finally got to see the world through the two next to me perspectives." she watched as bea laughed as hard as she could making harlow roll her eyes, "I'm not the only one who remembers their 'gothic' stage."

"uh. I didn't like the makeup." gar added as harlow lifted her hand to knock off ellie. dick grabbed it, pushing it down playfully.

"hey guys, again. we're really sorry." hank said making harlow look at dawn. she had a few bruises forming, making harlow smile.

"its cool." gar replied. "hey I know it wasn't you guys. it couldn't have been. dick was actually kinda funny in a weird, psycho way."

"so I knew it wasn't just me!" harlow exclaimed, she chuckled as ellie groaned. "sorry dawn by the way, I know I literally only punched you but it was nice to get my anger out on you... you know." bea looked at harlow as ellie kicked her. "what?"

dick popped out from the hood of the car, "you guys do realize I'm listening?" dick pointed out as he looked at harlow. harlow walked up by him, "you only punched dawn?" he asked. harlow nudged him, "what?"

"I punched her twice that's all." harlow replied with a small smirk. she wanted to throw dawn out of the window. "but gar is right, you were pretty scary."

"yeah. I'm still sorry." dick replied as she wrapped an arm around his waist.

"its fine." harlow replied as she kissed his lips. she missed this feeling, the way she felt safe in his arms.

"where are we going!?" rachel called out making the two walk out in their view.

"uh. I don't know. its a mystery." dick replied. dick the worlds most 'I'm not telling you anything' was back. harlow glared at him, she did really miss him. he finished the hood, then harlow walked over to hank.

"bye hank." she said with a small smile. he pulled her in for a hug as Ellie smiled at the two. they were like brother and sister. "don't get into any trouble. got it."

"says the one going with dick." hank replied as harlow rolled her eyes. "you be safe harlow."

"I will asshole." harlow replied.

then Ellie walked over to harlow, well she jumped down from the jeeps roof. the two hugged, Ellie started to cry. "what the fuck Ellie?" harlow chuckled as Ellie wiped her tears. "you are the emotional one."

Ellie rolled her eyes, maybe she was being emotional cause she knew harlow or donna would be dead in the next year. she wasn't going to tell anyone about that, no one. "well harlow violet or soon to be grayson-"

"uh maybe not soon." harlow replied with a grin. "but hey you never know."

"uh no superman." dick said getting harlows attention. oh dick, she thought.

"seriously?" gar asked as harlow hugged Leo goodbye.

"no. but you can meet the flash. get in the car." harlow added as she saluted the ex team. bea flipped off harlow playfully, "I knew you were a mini me." bea smiled as dick laughed. Rachel walked away, "Rachel! I get the front seat I swear to god!"

harlow ran past the two and opened the passenger seat. she jumped in as kory yelled, "bye guys! I'll miss you!"

"bye kory." gar said poking his head out.

"miss you more!" rachel called out as harlow stuck her head out of the window.

"bye kellie!" she yelled for ellie and kory. bea was staying with the two since she didn't want to go with them, also she had some issues in her life she had to deal with so she was leaving.

"send me a postcard from your planet." gar said making harlow chuckled.

"will do." 

then they were off, not knowing where this adventure would take them. 

END OF ACT ONE

brynn speaks!

HELL YEAH

FINALLY