CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
ohio

rewritten

OUT OF ALL THE PLACES RACHEL COULD'VE BEEN, she was at an abandoned manor. well... maybe. kory got the information from the guy dick beat up, so maybe it could all be wrong. harlow reached into her backpack grabbing two small knifes as ellie grabbed hers. the two looked at each other, then shut the trunk. 

dick stood looking at the flickering lights, rachel had to be in there. right? harlow twirled the knife around, "well, looking at the house won't get us anywhere." she said before stepping first. the brunette kicked open the door, then realizing that they probably wouldn't be at the entrance. ellie followed harlow, the two holding their knives out

they walked into the house, lights flickering even more. it was a horror movie to ellie, flickering lights, a mansion, what could go so wrong? "hello?" dick called out as harlow pointed her knife in front of her, if anything was jumping out she was stabbing it. they continued to walk, finally making it to the living room, ellie was jumping at every movement and harlow was barely even jumping.

the lights shut off completely making harlow look around, of course. 

"get out." someone said when the lights turned on. ellie put her hands up to fight seeing a lady, her face started to melt , "get out!!!" she screamed. ellie backed up as harlow stuck out her knifes at the woman, she never seen something like this. 

dick stood in front of harlow, putting his hand up to defend her. she turned around to a meta arm grabbing her shoulder. she spun around punching whatever it was in the face', which was metal. "ow!" she yelled out making dick turn around. it was a fucking robot, harlow felt her knuckles bleeding making her groan. 

they were surrounded. harlow could easily kill them all with a flick of her finger, what was the point of that. the lights were blacking out,  harlow shut her eyes because of all the thoughts running through her head. 

then rachels scream. dick looked at the group as harlow opened her eyes, she threw her knife up in the air and caught it going into a defensive stance. 

"go." harlow said making dick turn around and run out of the room. the three 'odd' people all looked at them as the brunette stuck up her knife. she was going down with a fight if she was going down. she thought about how cool it would be to die by a mummy and robot, and some melting lady. it wouldn't be the worst she's ever seen before.

"don't make me fight you." the mummy warned, "you don't wanna see what i really am." korys eyes turned green as ellie held up her knife, harlow just raised an eyebrow with a smirk (seriously, they believe that they could fight me?)

"same." kory replied.

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆