CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

PAIN. THAT WAS ALL HARLOW WAS FEELING. SHE WANTED TO DIE, SHE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE. her mind was focused on trying to kill herself, every second she could she tried to make herself hurt ten times more. "hey assholes, just kill me already we all know the titans won't hand over your daughter." harlow edged on as wildflower grabbed a gag. it was actually a washcloth.

he filled it with water and placed it over harlows face. she tried to suck in the water, her breath was cutting out. "stop." Deathstroke warned  with anger in his tone. "if you kill her the plan won't happen."

"I could just show them an illusion, then everything would work out." wildflower argued, harlows body went limp as she passed out. "but I guess."

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

DICK GRAYSON WAS REALLY OVERWHELMED. HE COULDN'T KILL THE ONLY PERSON HE LOVED BECAUSE HE DECIDED NOT TO HAND OVER DEATH STROKES DAUGHTER. but he also couldn't kill rose, he could never let that down and he knew harlow would be crushed if dick saved her life but killed a kid. "hank was right." he stated looking at the former titans and kory. "you were all right.  harlow needs us. we can't just stand here and do nothing. Deathstroke wants to make a trade, we make a trade."

"we can't hand over rose." hank sighed as he looked at the table.

"no we can't. we won't. but I have an idea. gar, Rachel, Jason and bea you stay here with rose, protect the tower. I'll contact Deathstroke. confirm our meetup at the plaza. and then we take him down once and for all. together." dick looked at Ellie who shook her head of approval. this may not end well but, might as well try.

Ellie sat on the table as dick pushed the weapons drawer back in the place. kory walked in as she looked at Ellie, "you really gonna do this?" she asked the two. Ellie still couldn't believe kory was going to go home, she was still in shock.

"heard through the grapevine you might be going home."

"might being the operative word." kory corrected as Ellie looked at her knifes. well one of them were harlows, Ellie just stole it.

"wait. so you haven't decided yet?" Ellie asked as she looked up, her eyes meeting Korys. "cause you know, I would like it if you stayed." dick looked at Ellie, "and the team of course. they love you and could use your help." she sounded like dick, yuck.

"they could use my help huh?" kory asked.

"you're a natural leader." dick pointed out beating Ellie to it. he sent her a smirk as they looked back at kory.

"uh huh." kory hummed. Ellie knew were this was going, she sent dick the harlow salute and teleported out of the room. she went to the living room, bea was sitting on the couch. she was still odd.

"hey." bea said with a small smile. "how are you?"

"I'm okay? everything okay with you and Jason? you two seemed off earlier." Ellie asked as bea rolled her eyes, "boy things?"

"going through his man period." bea joked making Ellie chuckle. "everythings fine, Jason is Jason." Ellie nodded, right.

somethings going on with bea. she was gonna figure it out.

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

"DICK YOU COPY? DICK COME IN." dawn said in ellies ear, which Ellie sighed. dick grayson pulled a Houdini act, of course he did. "anybody got eyes on dick?"

"Richard fucking Grayson, don't tell me you pulled a Houdini." Ellie threatened in the coms. still no answer, fucking dick.

meanwhile, many stories above the ground, harlow woke up handcuffed to a cage. she looked around, immediately regretting it. she hated heights, especially ones this high. harlow felt a meta dampener on her foot so even if she broke out of the handcuffs, she's still fucked. harlow shut her eyes, she wanted to throw up. then the window in front of her opened, she met eyes with the only person she loved.

"fuck." harlow mumbled as his hands dropped. then harlow heard the bomb, she looked over, her hair was blowing everywhere. Deathstroke held up a button, dicks heart dropped, harlow couldn't hear anything. she shut her eyes but she never did fall, it gave her more time to try to break the handcuffs. harlow opened her eyes to see kory there, Deathstroke shot at them as harlow was having a panic attack.

no. she had to stay calm, if she freaked out dick would freak out. like he already was. all of a sudden a helicopter approached, which made harlow look up to see the light coming down at her. barry and Oliver would kill her, if she made it out alive. the fighting continued, harlow was close to getting out of the handcuff. dick ran up to the window, "we're gonna get you out of there har." he said before trying to break the glass.

"dick!" harlow said looking at kory, "help kory, please." dick looked back at kory, then looked at harlow again. "I'll be fine." dick sighed before going to help kory. harlow knew she was gonna die, there was no way she could survive this.

then harlow realized, Deathstroke was gonna press the button. harlow looked at dick with fear in her eyes as he pressed it, dicks eyes went wide. "harlow!" he screamed as the windows shattered and she fell. dick stood up and ran to the edge, there she was, harlow was hanging onto the side.

"dick!" harlow screamed, she looked down, then felt her breath feel heavy.

"give me your hand!" dick yelled, he himself also couldn't breath. dick stuck out his hand, harlow grabbed it. "harlow don't let go."

"dick!" harlow yelled as a tear slid down her face. "I love you."

"har come on, just hang on." dick said back, but her hand slipped. dick reached for her as he screamed for her, his voice cracked. harlow kept reaching for dick, but it was useless. harlow never accepted death but, this time she did. "no!" dick screamed as tears slid down his face. he just got her back, only for her to die.

but harlow was already passed out, dick shut his eyes. he didn't want to see her hit. he didn't want to see the aftermath also, but he had to.

brynn speaks

damn
what the fuck just happened LMAOOO
ALSO MY BBY CONNOR IS COMING!!