CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"HEY ASSHOLES." a voice rang out in the night. it was pouring rain, some gangs were trying to harass some girls at night. there was three of them, all in the shadows, one by one all 7 thugs disappeared all being pulled back. one of them started to rub but was pulled back by an invisible force, "didn't your mother teach you some manners?" one asked as she kicked an blonde thug across the face. 

"seriously?" a male voice asked as they stepped out of the shadows. the three girls stood there with awe faces, one of them held up her phone as they looked at robin. silver trickster rolled her eyes as she wiped off her knife.

"your welcome." silver said with a small frown. the girls all ran off then robin looked over at silver, "don't say it."

"she's jealous." Phoenix replied with a cocky grin. all of a sudden a bomb exploded in the air above them, harlow ducked watching as wildflower stood there. he held all their weapons, making sabrina look at harlow. "oh fuck."

wildflower lunged towards, sticking a vine straight into her stomach. the woman coughed up blood as she fell onto the ground, her vision got blurry, pain was filling her whole stomach. wildflower went after dick next, who fought back effortlessly. sabrina helped, putting her hand in his face and fire blew out of it.

wildflower yelled in pain before throwing sabrina back into the wall with dick, dick landed on the ground but sabrinas back hit the wall. she fell to ground, motionless. wildflower disappeared into the night, leaving harlow who was bleeding out, dick who hit his head and was dizzy and sabrina, who was dead.

"har." dick yelled, "she's not breathing." harlow got up slowly, healing the wound little bit by little bit. she fell next to sabrina's body, she broke her spine. harlow went pale, from blood loss and the death of her friend. another person died, it hasn't been two weeks and harlow lost two of her friends.

then she blacked out. 

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

HER SMILE FADED. ACTUALLY AFTER WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY, HER VOICE FADED. she faded.  harlow was a ghost around the titans tower, she didn't talk to dick who was having a rough time processing he lost another one of his best friends. but harlow, she disappeared, Ellie on the other hand, she went back home to her aunt and uncle not even five minutes after they got back. she won't be back anytime soon.

harlow laid in her bed, her was on her phone as olivia knocked. harlow didn't answer, instead she ignored her. olivia sighed on the other side, she whispered something to someone as they walked away. harlow scrolled through the photos on her phone, every smile, every laugh, every cry. sabrina was there for harlow, and harlow was never there for Sabrina.

it was her fault Sabrina died, harlow could've saved her once again. all her friends deaths were her fault. harlow couldn't believe it, sabrina was dead. happy, cocky, prideful sabrina. the one who kept the team together. 

the tape recorder that dick found in sabrina's weapon pocket laid on the edge of harlows nightstand. ellie left so quickly, harlow couldn't give it to her. sabrinas funeral was in a day, her parents were that rich. Ellie wasn't coming, she couldn't come. she couldn't face the people that Sabrina never introduced her to.

harlow put her phone down as she sat up. fuck it, harlow thought. she opened her door, moved down the empty hallway to dicks room. she knocked twice, the anxiety building up in her body. dick opened the door, his eyes were glossy, his face was unreadable. "hey." harlow whispered as she walked in. dick shut the door and immediately wrapped his shaking arms around his girlfriend. 

harlow raised hers as dick started to cry. this happened a few times in harlows life, dick would openly cry to her. harlow rubbed his back as his head leaned on her shoulder, the two sat back down on dicks bed. he wrapped his arms around his waist as he cried, harlow felt a tear slide down her cheek. his head was buried into harlows sweatshirt, his tears going on it. "I fuck up everything." he cried as harlow shook her head. "everyone I care for, dies b-ecause I can't do any-anything to help them."

"sh.." harlow whispered as she stroked dicks hair. "its gonna be okay..." he pulled her closer as she started to cry. "don't blame yourself, please dick. its not your fault, none of this is your fault." it wasn't. dick didn't chose this life, it chose him. he had no choice. 

no one actually had a choice in this life.

brynn speaks
NOOO! SABRINA MY LOVE

sophie turner is a goddess.