CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

CHAPTER THIRTY SIXohio

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
ohio

HARLOW NEVER FELT THIS SCARED IN HER LIFE. yes of course she was scared at times, for dick and her. but this scared was for everyone. trigon got dick, he's gonna try to get rachel. he's already tried to get harlow, now he'll try to get gar. if he gets rachel, everyone is fucked and harlow can't use her powers. 

she couldn't remember what happened after dick said those words. it was like she was in a trance, she couldn't hear the words, or anything. finally someone grabbed her shoulder, gar. "uh hard pass." he replied  making harlow blink, she sighed as she looked at gar. "rach, we gotta go."

"run." harlow warned quickly before the three booked it out of the room. harlow was in the lead, then gar, then rachel. 

meanwhile, outside of the forcefield, ellie sat down looking at her nails. kory tried to blast the field open, which wasn't working but might as well give it a  try. "would you just stop blasting it?" donna asked, clearly over this. "you're waisting all your power."

"yep." ellie butted in, the two wouldn't stop arguing after dick went in there. hopefully they weren't possessed or anything but everything goes south right away. "don't do that."

"rachel is in there." kory panted, yeah so was dick, harlow, and gar. "anything could be happening to her."

"says the woman who was sent here to kill her!" donna argued back making ellie stand up. kory didn't know. kory loves rachel and would protect her, they've been one rthis  "okay, now her, harlow and dick are in there with some intergalactic demon, maybe you can try something that can actually work."

"like what donna?" kory said, "or were you hoping the sheer force of criticism would save her?" ellie went wide eyed as she looked between the two adults.

"at least I'm not draining my powers because I can't sit still." donna added. ellie opened a portal, which was useless since she just grabbed popcorn. adults arguing was actually fun to watch, well not harlow and dick.

the two would just scream at each other for ten minutes, harlow would say something that made dick even more angrier. harlow would end up punching him, then disappearing for hours. dick would then drink his problems away, while seeking help from donna or Ellie. harlow would usually come back, the two would yell at each other again but then would usually end up crying and their problems would disappear.

"says the titan who quit." ouch, ellie took a bite of the popcorn.

"well technically we all quit-" ellie tried to say but was cut off.

"you really wanna go there right now?!" donna said making ellie shut her mouth shut. she bit her lip, oh boy. then a truck pulled up to the yard making ellie look behind her, it was hank, dawn, bea, and jason. bea looked like a kid that was dragged along to a family vacation.