CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

HARLOW AND BARRY STOOD BEHIND STAGE, remington was talking but harlow wasnt listening. they were redressed into their old outfits, but they looked drunk, which was part of the plan. barry stumbled out on stage, "this isn't the bathroom." he said, "sorry, sorry."

"mr. allen barry, i see you have found the open bar." meister said as harlow also stumbled out on stage, she grabbed the champagne bottle and took a drink of it. she needed it. "and indigo mikaelson."

"keep her busy until i can get to that counsel." ralph said in their earpieces. 

"ill bid on your stupid laptop." harlow slurred effortlessly, she stepped forward twisting her ankle to make it more believable. 

"500 million." january said in the audience. 

"500 million and one dollar!" barry called out as he pointed at meister, harlow took another drink of the champagne. "price is right rules." he raised his eyebrows which made harlow smirk at her father.

"ultraviolet, uh, gently escort mr. barry and ms. mikaelson out, but dont burn his money." remington said which made ultraviolet look at the duo. she started walking towards barry who stuck out his hands smiling.

"i love mortal combat!" he whispered excitedly as ralph turned off the switch. 

"mr. dibny. we meet again!" remington exclaimed.

"you got to take it easy on the bond quotes, man." ralph said as harlow reached for her knife in her leg strap. barry and her both got in fighting positions.

"you know what my favorite part is? finish him!" barry said in a deep voice which made harlow roll her eyes. she gripped her knife as remington talked to ralph, but then she reached behind her to grab a glass, which she threw at ultraviolet. 

ultraviolet kicked barry, he flew over the glass case and it broke. she tried to punch harlow but harlow easily dodged it, harlow lifted her hand to have a shield fly in her hand. at this point she didn't care if everyone knew who she is. barry stood up also grabbing a shield, then he swung for ultraviolet who ducked into harlows knee. ultraviolet grabbed harlows leg flipping her over, "fire in the hole." remington said as harlow lifted her hand to stop him, but it was to late. 

"fuck!" she yelled as ultraviolet fought barry still. he fell on the ground and harlow ran at ultraviolet, she flew over her punch, then kicked her in the face. ultraviolet fell back as harlow swung with her knife missing ultraviolet. barry then blocked harlow from the punch coming her way, the two continued to fight. 

barry was shot back into the beams and harlow was punched in the face. she could definitely feel blood going down the side of her face. ultraviolet pulled out a knife she swung at harlow but barry cut the lights down. they fell on ultraviolet as harlow shielded herself, they looked at unconscious ultraviolet, "thanks for dropping in." barry said as he and harlow fist bumped.

harlow turned around to see remington killing ralph, she threw him back with a flick of her hand. remington flew on the ground, "barry get the bomb!" she yelled but barry threw ultraviolets knife at remington, it electrocuted him as ralph went to stop the bomb. remington fell on the ground either dead or unconscious. harlow stood next to barry the two watching the timer go down, "come on." she whispered as ralph made the bomb self destruct up in space.

"nice job man!" barry said as ralph and him hugged. harlow smiled as barry shoved ralph back playfully, they all smiled at each other knowing they won once again. 

"shocking, your performance... wanderbar  mr. barry!" remington said which made harlow roll her eyes. barry fixed his suit looking at remington mysteriously.

"the names allen, barry allen."

he definitely got that from bruce, no doubt about it. "wow, really inspiring." harlow pointed out with a smirk.

"you just ruined the moment." 

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

"REMINGTON MEISTERS CRIME RING IS OVER." joe said to the three which made harlow raise her fists, on each side ralph and barry raised theirs and they fist bumped. harlow smiled, she liked these moments.

"glad we got remington but sorry we didn't get sue." barry apologized.

"my nose tells me there's more to that case than i imagine." ralph replied as harlow stuffed her hands in her pockets. it was good getting out of those heels, her feet were killing her. 

"you'll find her." harlow reassured with a soft smile.

"i will." ralph replied as harlows phone buzzed, she zoned out again as she looked at who it was. she stepped back quickly, which made barry raise his eyebrows, she gave him a thumbs up as she walked out quickly. 

"hello?" harlow asked as she picked up. "who is this?"

"you know who." it was her dad, not barry. her real dad, the one who killed her mom. "he'll be dead if you don't come, noon. you know where." he hung up. harlow scrunched up her face, who'll be dead? dick was with the titans, well gar and connor. 

but whoever it was. harlow will find out.

brynn speaks|

i low-key forgot about griffin lmaooo. he'll be back dw