EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

HARLOW IMMEDIATELY HUNG UP. 

she couldn't face the fact that david was pissed, and reverie was most likely dead. unless, he manipulated her, which would be better than dead because harlow needed reverie alive. the brunette paced back and forth in her old room, she knew dawn would be leaving around this time with dick.

she had two options.

one: wait it out and let david kill them all

or two: kill david violet once and for all.

harlow liked the second option better. 

the woman grabbed her swords, placed a knife (a few knives) in her belt buckle and walked down the stairs. gar was sitting in the kitchen, he was eating with ellie, who seemed way more depressed than usual. ellie ate an apple, her eyes on the decoration in front of her. "i'll be going out." harlow stated, her tone way to stern. she coughed, "i'm going to kill my father." ellie looked back at her, "anyone want to join?"

ellie smirked while gar went wide eyed. olivia wayne walked into the kitchen, her staff in her hands. "hell yeah." olivia stated as harlow smirked at dick's cousin. something made harlow feel comforted, maybe it was because she might be leading ellie and olivia to their deaths, but maybe it was because she realized she can kill david. it wasn't that hard? right? 

the three woman all went to where harlow saw her father last. the sky was finally turning into a light shade of blue, the rain cleared up leaving puddles all around them. harlow looked at the buildings, they seemed a little bit off (its gotham! what do you expect?!) harlow shook her head, her eyes trailed off to the side looking into a mysterious alleyway. "there you are!" david exclaimed from behind the three.

reverie stood behind him, covered in bruises and scars. she had cuts all along her face, her eyes looked drained. there was no happiness in those eyes, just blank... the blonde woman crossed her arms, which were covered in scars. olivia gritted her teeth, but remained silent as harlow walked up to her father. "hello david." harlow greeted, pressing her index finger to the blade of the sword. 

david went to grab harlow's shoulder, the woman reacted in such a quick way, you would've thought it was the flash. she sliced his arm off, blood splattering everywhere as a blood curling scream came out of david. the scream turned into a chuckle, his other hand pressed to his knee as he bent down. "you think you're clever?" david asked making harlow groan. 

olivia raised her eyebrows, "why the fuck would-" david looked at her, his eyes narrowed as harlow glanced over at her friend. olivia suddenly stopped, her mouth dropping as she looked beyond david. ellie also gasped, her eyes on the figure standing behind reverie. david smirked, he raised his hand as harlow blinked in confusion as she stared at the redhead, who was supposed to be dead. 

sabrina coffey looked dead inside, her eyes emotionless as she raised her hand. harlow went wide eyed, turning as fire shot straight towards the three friends. ellie jumped out in front of the group, she stuck her hands up creating a force field as olivia ran towards sabrina, who was distracted with harlow. the wayne tackled sabrina to the ground, dodging the first punch, olivia started to choke out sabrina. 

"no!" harlow yelled as david slammed his daughter into the wall, she went wide eyed as he took her sword out of her hands. he swung for harlow's head, the woman dodging it by kicking her father in the balls. the brunette broke his other arm, leaving him defenseless. david smirked, he shut his eyes as his arm became normal again.

as olivia fought sabrina, harlow fought david, ellie stood there. she looked at reverie, who looked at her feet. ellie reached her hand out, "i can save you." ellie stated, hearing grunts and swords clashing. ellie didnt know why, but she believed that she needed to save reverie. something in her head told her 'save her: or you'll regret it'.  

reverie looked at ellie's hand, she went to grab it but as she did, her eyes trailed to david being choked out by harlow. blood dripped down harlow's face as she yelled out, pushing farther and farther into her father's neck with the pipe she was holding. reverie pulled away, pulling out a gun and shooting ellie before ellie could even blink.

the brunette fell to the ground, olivia looked over at her friend with a yell to harlow. everything was in slow motion, harlow ignored the cries of her friend as she tried so hard to kill her father. harlow glanced over, seeing olivia being punched in the face by reverie, then kicked back by sabrina. the red head put her hand up, olivia braced for impact as harlow looked back at her father.

harlow knew it was wrong to let her friends die. she knew if she killed her father, she would loose two of her best friends. everything went back to the regular pace, harlow getting off her father and ran to olivia, tackling her as fire shot right were olivia was standing. the two friends groaned in pain as ellie laid there, coughing up blood.

david and his crew disappeared, harlow rubbed her head in pain as olivia stood up. "ellie!" she yelled, running to her side as ellie looked at olivia in pain. "here, i got you." olivia cried as harlow stood up slowly, limping from her father and dizzy from hitting her head. harlow collapsed next to ellie, "har no-"

harlow placed her hands on the wound, she could sense ellie's heartbeat slowing down. the brunette ignored the protests of the two friends, they knew this could kill her. harlow shut her eyes, she put her hand up, shoving olivia back. as she shoved her friend back from ellie, harlow placed her other hand on the wound again. "harlow, don't." ellie coughed.

harlow looked at her hands, light came out of them as harlow slowly began to pass out. her eyes rolled to the back of her head as ellie shot up perfectly fine. she could hear ellie yelling her name, olivia shaking her hoping harlow would wake up. harlow opened her eyes, she was standing in a white room.

a camera was in the corner, the lights blinding harlow as she sat up. she was wearing different clothes, the clothes that she wore when alec hopkins was 'her therapist'. harlow went to him for years after she found out she had powers, yet he always touched her inappropriately. freya violet wouldn't believe harlow, since alec was her best friend since they were children. harlow limped, her eyes on the door in front of her.

the brunette tried to move, but her feet were glued to the floor below her. harlow could see her mother outside of the room, "mom!" she screamed, but no sound came out of her mouth. harlow could see freya nodding, tears falling out of her eyes as she looked at harlow quickly. "mom!" harlow tried to scream again, pushing forward hoping her feet would start running.

the lights got brighter, harlow shut her eyes as she tried to block out the noises. she fell to the ground, her ears covered as she realized she wasn't herself. no, this definitely wasn't harlow violet, the body she grew up in. harlow looked at her hair, it was longer, she could see a mirror in the corner of the room. harlow looked at her face, she almost screamed in horror. 

harlow looked like a fucking teen, her brunette hair was a tiny bit darker. in fact, she looked like harlow, maybe a relation but it wasn't harlow. "willa." the doctor stated, walking into harlow's room making harlow look at the doctor. what? harlow opened her mouth, "get her to room 84." the doctor ordered, harlow tried to shake her head but her body stood up.

"okay." harlow said, even though it wasn't her voice. harlow wanted to scream, she wanted to wake up from this nightmare. the doctor wore a mask, a clipboard in his hands as harlow walked down a darkly lighten hallway. the lights flickered, something roared in the distance, it did not sound human. harlow looked to the side, in the rooms were teens in the same gown that harlow wore. 

"harlow, leave her body." the doctor ordered making harlow gasp as she sat up. she was laying in the bat cave on a medical bed, bea giving her a glare as harlow counted her fingers. the young girl almost laughed at how dumb harlow was being, until harlow grabbed bea's arm making the teen go wide eyed.

"where am i?"

BRYNN SPEAKS

dun dun dunn. if you payed attention to the cast list, you'll know who willa is. anyway, im actually excited for this plot. this will all take place in episode 4-6, its when dick just kidnapped crane just so you have a time frame.