24-

Heyyyy y'all how was y'all Christmas ?? Lemme know li luvs 😘😘 I can't reply to y'all comments fa some reason but y'all cracking me THEE fuck up 😂 keep em coming. And my shit
at 10k like bitch me???! Y'all fucking wit the GOODT sis 🥲 anyways on to the chapter⬇️
____________________________________
Amari POV

I wake up to my loud ass alarm. Gahdam a nigga don't wanna get up. But I got to. I looked over and see Aniyah. She sleep mouth wide the fuck up. Breathe stank asf. She look so peaceful. Time to get up.

I get out the bed and go to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and let the water run hot while I go to the sink and brush my teeth. I get done brushing my teeth then I spit and rinse.

I head to my shower hopping on in. I scrub my whole body for about 40 minutes and have my li concert then hype back on out. Nigga smelling good. Lemme go get dressed.

I put on some jeans and a black tee with my black Nikes. To top it off I put on my chain and my black SnapBack. Nun too much know what I'm saying?

Anyways I'm finna go get my hair cut 🤟🏾.  Nigga know my barber finna get me right. Ya heardddd. I pull up to my Personal barber and of course skip the line. Cause I'm cut like that. FAWK U MEAN. 😏

After sitting in the chair for a while he got me tf right. That my nigga fasho. I payed and left him a tip and got the fuck up outta dere. Let me roll by my auntie house. She said she got something for me anyways.

I pulled up to my aunt's house a parked it. Soon as I knocked the door swung open and my lil cousin jumped on me "marriiiiiii!" She screamed. I hugged her back and kissed her forehead. "Wassup Alayna." I said and put her down walking in and closed the door.

"Heyyyy I missed you." My aunt said coming around the corner. "Hey auntie I missed you too." I said hugging her. "I called you over here to tell you that I'm so proud of you and I got you a little graduation gift." She said smiling.

"What you got me?" I asked tryna guess what she got me. She reached for a bag and gave it to me and inside was a whole bunch of money. "I've been saving it for this moment. It's 50k." She said. I was surprised. "Thank you so much Auntie." I said hugging her.

"You welcome. Don't spend it all in one place now!!" She said. But little did she know I was in fact going to spend it all in one place. Well for one person. Aniyah of course. I nodded and hugged her again.

"Cmon Mari." Alayna said dragging me to her room. Ugh here we go. "Holdup I'll be right back." She said running out the room. I looked in the mirror. Damn I look good.

Lemme take a picture. I pulled out my phone and opened my Instagram camera. My shit goes the fuck hard. Fuckk is you talking bout.

TheRealA-K
——————————————————————————— 47 secs ago...

TheRealA-K——————————————————————————— 47 secs ago