10-

OMFG THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 100 VEIWS WTFFFF. And thanks all of you who added my book to your reading list. Y'all amazing fr🥺💕 now enough with that sap shit back to the story 🥳!!

——————————————————————————

Aniyahs POV

This is not edited

"Where the hell been?" Kayla asked. Oh shit I'm in trouble. "Hellooooo? I been up calling you for hours!" She yelled. I definitely deserved this but I'm most definitely not her chap. "I was with A-K I owed him a date but I went with you only for you to abandon me so he dragged me out for 'standing him up' making me drop my phone." I said calmly. I honestly didn't have the time.

"Ok but you left me what type of bestfriend does that?" She had a point but I did to. "What type of bestfriend invites me to a party and abandons me within seconds." I said. "You begged me to go and I stood up my date, which I didn't HAVE to do, to make sure you was good just so you can leave me by myself." I said calmly again. Atp I'm mad but this a waste of time.

"So you chose that nigga over me." Kayla scoffed. Did she not just hear what I just said? Lord the ignorance. "If that's what you want to believe but I'm bouta go take a shower." I said getting my clothes & towel and heading to the shower. I honestly don't have the time. She had some points I admit but she coulda approached me differently. She was in the wrong too. Anyways, it's above me now.

After the shower it was 6:30. The date is at 7:30 Lawd I hope he not mad at me either. Everybody just mad at Niyah. I dried off and wrapped my towel around me heading back into my dorm room. Gladly when I got there Kayla wasn't there. I honestly didn't feel like hearing her mouth. I picked out something slight cause it was like a bowling/arcade date. I told him that's what I wanted.

45 minutes later I was ready and looking fine asfffff. Basic but fine af. Gotta keep it cute sis. I grab my keys turning off the light and opening the door. Damnit my purse lmao. After grabbing my purse I walk out closing my door and locking it. Time to head out. After making it out my dorm , I see Amari standing right there just muggin me. Oh shit not him too.

"What tf wrong with you." He asked walking up to me. Ok back tf up you making me nervous. But ima stand my my ground. "What you mean?" I said confuzzled. I knew what he was mad for though. "First you charge and Uber off my account but Ian trippin onnat it's the fact that you up and left without saying shit and yo ass ain't even call." He said clenching his jaw. Shit he was mad that li vein poppin on his forehead.

"I paid you back for the Uber in cash and second of all I didn't wanna wake you. And when you dragged me out the club yesterday I dropped my phone." I said as he mugged me. Ugh why am I here explaining myself to him. "Man youn do no dumb shit like that. Tf is wrong with u son." He said irritated. "Say dude don't get mad cause you made me lose my phone." I said. Cause babyboyyy don't dat.

He reached out for my neck pulling me closer to him. "I got a fucking name and it ain't dude." He said clenching his jaw. Mane I might just have to tread lightly with his angry ass. "My bad Amari but you owe me a new phone." I said eyeing him. He better pay tf up. "Yea Ight cmon." He said getting in the car. Damn he ain't gonna open the door. I cleared my throat cause he bouta open this door. "Girl getcho ass in the car." He said and I smacked my lips and got in.

As we drove through the streets of Baton Rouge I had to think about me and him. I looked over at him as he drove with his left hand and the right under his chin bopping his head to the music. This man was really fine af. I wasn't catching feelings..I already caught them. I just feel like I'm moving too fast. Maybe I need to slow down. Cause what if he don't feel the same :(