16-

Not the 1k...NOT ME!! STOP PLAYING!! UGGHDVXGFC YALL SOME GOATS!! 😭 I love you whores!!!!!!! We famous now girls :)

But you know...ENOUGH WITH THE SAP SHIT ONTO THE MTF STORY!!

Just for that this chapter bouta be long as hell just for y'all!! ❤️❤️
____________________________________

Aniyah POV

Today is Saturday and It's been 2 fucking days since I heard from Amari. This not like him at all. He usually blow my phone up. And why the fuck didn't he come home? I'm worried as hell. I hope the type of shit he do Aj t get him killed. God forbid.

I tried his phone for the 137th time. Yes bitch I counted. Sue me. Like all the other times it went straight to voicemail. I can't deal with this shit. I don't know about all that ride or die shit cause soon as a nigga cheat I leave faster than Usain Bolt. And that's a fact.

I called Ken and he said he didn't know where him or bones was at after they hit this lick. Ken said after they were done Amari went his separate ways and he hadn't heard from him since then. Something tells me he was lying though so I just hung up.

If Amari didn't want to be with me that's all he had to say. I already have enough trust issues but he took my virginity and left. 2 fucking days? No calls or texts? Bitch not even a letter or smoke signal? Not ny. Not today.

It's only been 2 days though so I guess I'll wait. But if a week goes by and I still haven't heard from him ima have to jet. And it's funny though. Every time I go to his Instagram it says user not found. It's either he blocked me or deactivated his account.

I made a fake page and seen he deactivated it. He can do allat and not text back. Wow. "He got too much dip on his chip." I said throwing my phone down. I picked it up fast as hell when I heard my phone ringing.

-incoming call from Tae🦄 👑 -

He changed his own contact name. He definitely a barb lmao. But sighing I answered the phone putting it on speaker and grabbing my keys. I need to go to the bar.

Tae: Hey girl any word of him yet?

Me: nope it's been two days and after a week I'm leaving.

Tae: you can always come stay with me.

Me: no I don't wanna be a probl-

Tae: don't make me punch you in the mouth have yo bags packed and be at my shit when that time comes. Hell you'll be doing my lonely ass a favor.

Me: ok I'll be at the bar I love you.

Tae: I love you too

Then I hung up and pulled up at the bar. Getting out and locking the doors I headed on in. "Let me get a Long Island iced tea. I said. I didn't want nothing too strong. Still had to drive back. I look across the bar and see Bones. What in the hell.

I make me way over to him and when he seen me his eyes got big for like 2 seconds and then he went back to normal. I had met bones a while back. I considered him a big brother.

"Hey bones." I said and sat down smiling at him. That "ain't shit sweet." Smile. "Waddup Ny." He stated simply. Mhm. "How you been?" I asked and he said he been straight. Oh fr?