9-

A-K POV
This book is not edited or proofread

I was lowkey mad af. How you gonna stand me up on our date then lie about it. Nigga was just tryna show shorty love. But nah she wanna shake her ass for other niggas. And mike? That nigga gotta go. I straight up told dude before he left my house that Niyah was fa me. But he gone do some fuck ass shit like this? Bet.

After washing my body I couldn't help but think about how I just had shawty. I had complete control. Even though I was mad she turned a nigga on. But I can't let her know that. I'd stretch the pussy out no kap. She better stop playing with me. But I guess ima hear her out since she apologized to a nigga about 5 times.

Stepping out the shower I wrapped a towel around me and I walked back in the room and shawty was knocked out. She looking cute. I just know she pissed off cause Ian let her get her nut but oh well. She pissed me off too. I slid on some boxers and slid into bed. She smacked her lips. Mhm nigga knew she wasn't sleep.

"Problem?" I asked. Cause fuck she getting a attitude with. "You know my problem." She said muggin me. This li attitude turning me on nigga can't een lie. "Better chill out before I fuck you up." I said chuckling. "Idc ima just go talk to my other hoes." She said fucking with me. Lmao she tryna get somebody kilt. "Make sure that nigga know how to aim too." I said playing along. She know who she fa.

"Yea Ight." She said. Man I'm tired of this lil tude she got. "Aniyah Watch yo fucking tone." I said grabbing her neck. She bet not say shit else. "Take yo mad ass to sleep." I said before kissing. I'm talking about tonguing her ass down. "Noooo." She fake cries when I pulled away. "Fuck up and we going on our date tomorrow." I said. Better be lucky I like her annoying ass.

"I don't wanna go to sleep." She said reaching over and rubbing on my chest tracing my tattoo. She better stop. Once he up he ain't going back down. "Chill onnat." I said cause a nigga was getting hard. "And if I don't?" Shorty said. Oh she bold tonight huh. "Then you gone end up bent over with my dick in you." I said. I'm really onnat demon time rn. Sexually frustrated a whole understatement.

"What if that what I want to happen." She said grabbing my dick through my boxers. I know shordy a virgin I could tell. I'm really tryna be respectful of that but she testing me on some real shit. "You really testing me right now. Don't forget you still in trouble." I said looking her directly in the eyes. Mhm grillin her ass.

*ring ring* mmcht who rtf calling me right now. Oh Ken. "Yo." I said answering the phone. Then shawty got up and got on top of me. Oh she really playing tonight. "The job done." Ken said as shorty cursed under her breath. Yea she feel that shit. "Bet ima send the clean up- ah shit." I groaned. Man this girl starting grinding on my shit. "Yo gang you straight?" Ken asked. Hell nah ian good. "I'm straight." I said looking directly in Niyah eyes. Ima have to get on her ass fa this one.

"Ight foolio ima fuck witchu." He said hanging up. I throw my phone to the side and pick shawty up flipping her over. "Fuck you do that for?" I asked. "Cause you left me all hot n bothered." She said tryna sound innocent. Yea Ight innocent my ass. "I know you a virgin and I'm tryna respect that but you bouta make a nigga fuck the shit outta you no kap." I said truthfully. Fuck I gotta lie for.

"What if that's what I want?" She asked smiling up at me. She not ready for 10 inches. Nigga tryna go balls deep. "Not tryna hurt you." I said truthfully. "Whatever." She said rolling her eyes and turning over. Oh nah. "Say watch who tf you getting smart with." I said choking the fuck outta her. Better know who she speaking to. "I'm sorry." She said tryna sound innocent." Mhm.

"Why you stood me up and lied?" I asked just wondering. "I really didn't want to." She said. Didn't look like that to me. "I only did because Kayla begged me to go with her to the club. She was gonna go by herself and I was gonna feel guilty if something happened to her." She said sighing at the end. Believable. "So what about you shaking my ass for mike." I asked making sure she know it's for me. "That wasn't planned I was just tryna get lit and forget about standing you up but I was wrong I'm so sorry." She said.