11-

Authors note💘

300 FUCKING READS???? AND THAT YALL FOR ADDING MY BOOK TO YOURE READING LIST IM REALLY HYPE AF!! THIS CRAZY MANE YALL KEEP DOING WHAT YALL DOING ! 💕💘 Love all y'all frfr.

Aniyahs POV
Didn't edit
——————————————————————————
Sitting in class I talked to my other friend Tae. He was literally my gay bestfriend idc idc. I love him like a brother. One thing about him is he gone tell it how it is nothing more nothing less. He was blunt as df. That's the thing I loved the most about him. He really like blood. Tae was tall, skinny, lightskin, and fashionable. He was gay but not the messy type. And baybee he can design clothes and dress. And makeup ? SLAYS IT.

"Guh I don't know why you waste yo time with Kayla fake ass I been told you she ain't shit." He said rolling his eyes. "Ntm on my bestfriend na." I said. "But she wasn't defending you when them bitches she hang was calling you fake in Ms. Callis class." Tae said sipping his sprite. Tf he mean? "What bitches?" I asked. "Riley and Taja them same bitches you fought a while back." He said. Wow my bestfriend of YEARS. After I stuck with her this what she doing? Bet

"Thank you for telling me." I said getting riled up. Me and Kayla gone talk and throw hands if necessary. I'm not with that two faced shit at all. "Don't think me for looking out for you. You know I gotchu." He said texting back his li fling he was having. "Miss Nicole and Mister King stop interrupting or thats an F period." Ms. Walters extra ass said. Thank God we had 15 minutes left. Lemme pay attention.

"Ight ima call you later ho, love you." Tae said hugging me goodbye. "Alright love you more." I said waving bye. Where tf is Amari. He taking too damn long. "Why you here all by yourself." Mikey asked. Oh Lawd. Trouble. "Waiting on my ride." I said looking for Amari mustang. "A-K huh?" He asked. Boy nunna yo fucking business. "Mhm not that it's yo business." I said causing him to throw his hands up in surrender. If he don't get his fine ass away.

"You want a ride though I gotchu." He said smirking. Fuck boy at it's finest. "I-" I was cut off "Nah she straight." Amari said walking up to us. Well damn. "Ight then." Mikey said throwing up his hands in surrender. Bitch ass. "Go wait in da car here." Amari said handing me his keys. So I walked my ass to the car. Ian got time for this shit. I got in cranking it up seeing Amari talk to Mikey about sum. Mikey looked nervous but that ain't my business. I just wanna go have a word with Kayla.

"You straight?" Amari asked getting back in the car looking over at me. "Yea I'm straight, you straight?" I asked and he nodded looking at Mikey walk to his car with his head down. Ole bitch ass. Amari reached in the back and grabbed a bag from apple handing it to me. Aweeee he bought me a new phone. "Oh my fucking...thank you so much Amari." I squealed looking at my brand new lavender 11 pro. He really did that.

"All yo contacts n shit in there already." He said driving. How he do that. "How?" I asked. "Don't worry bout allat enjoy yo phone." He said looking at me and turning back to the road bobbing his head to the low music. The box by Roddy Rich was playing. Roddy Rich is bae idc idc. "Mhm but thank you though. Got a bitch smiling n shit." I said. This mane making me all happy. But as I scrolled through my contacts I instantly got heated seeing Kayla's name.

Ima call her and give her a chance to explain before going off though. See what she gotta say for herself. "Hello who did?" Kayla asked picking up the second ring. "It's Niyah." I said. "Oh hey girl ima save yo numba wassup?" She asked. So all this anger she had towards me these past two days disappeared? Interesting. "What's this I'm hearing bout you hangin out with the opps?" I asked and Amari shook his head.