18-

2k views !! A bitch getting up dere.

Soooo I start school in a 5 days :) I hope ion catch that corona shit y'all pray fa me 😭

When y'all go back or went back ?

Nigga not ready for these online classes shit.

____________________________________

Aniyah's POV

I looked over at Amari who was confused as ever. "What she talking about? What happen?" Amari said. "I don't know let me go talk to her." I said. I walked outside towards the door and she rolled down the window.

"Mama what's going on what happened?" I asked and she snapped her head towards me clearly angry. "Aniyah Milan I did not send yo ass to this fucking college to be a hot ass!" She yelled at me.

"One look at that boy and I know you gonna leave here with a broken fucking heart!" She yelled. Wow. "But mama he not like that. You don't even know him. If I would've known you'd be this judgmental about a person I love I would've left a long time ago." I snapped.

Call me disrespectful but she has no right to tell me who and who not to love. That's just plain wrong. And if he is bad for me I'll find out on my own time if I wanna stay or not. It's my decision. You can't tell me what to do. Mama or not.

"Ain't no if, ands, or buts about it. You either gonna stop talking to him or you coming back to Texas period." She said. Is it crack? "How you even find me?" I asked. That's all I wanna know.

"I stopped by Justine to see how she was doing and she told me you stopped by but you wasn't by yo dorm and Adam said you was at ya lil boyfriend house." She said. Ima have a lil talk with Adam. I needa stop sharing my location with they asses.

"Mama I'm not gonna stop talking to him I love him." I said. I know I sound like them dumbasses from TV shows but they stupid I'm not lmao. "Love? Niyah you don't know what no love is!" She yelled. Then how tf I love you?

"Ok mama you done?" I said bitterly chuckling. "So what's it gone be Aniyah Milan cause Ian got the time to be arguing with no chap." She said. Wow she ain't never acted like this. Why everybody doing so much over Amari? They don't know him. They think he just some thug.

"Have a nice trip home mama. Love you." I said and walked back in Amari house. "You gone regret this shit acting like a dumbass." I heard her say before she drove off. Call me stupid for picking Amari over my mama. But at the end of the day if she loved me she would've respected my wishes and let me grow tf up and make my own choices.

Everyone makes mistakes. People fuck up. Nobody was perfect. But me and Amari being together wasn't a mistake. And bitch don't call it dickmatized because I felt a way about him before the dick. The dick just put the icing on the cake lmaooooo!!

"What was that all about bae you good?" He asked coming and hugging me. Lmao let me find out I turned ya boy soft. "Yea Mari I'm straight. She asked me to choose between you and her. But I chose you because she only see you as bad and a mother should respect her daughters wishes." I said.

HOLD UP!! Now that I think about it my mama has always been like this. ALWAYS. It was my daddy who always shut her up. Each time I got a new friend she made me choose. She made me choose if I was to do what she said or be sent away forever. She wasn't a mother. My father was my hero in everything.

She was always an 'I told you so' ass person. "Ny you sure? I have no doubts about myself because I know ian gone do you wrong. But you sure?" He asked and I nodded. I kissed him on the lips. "I'm sure. To be honest witchu ian even sad because I know in a couple weeks or so she gonna be apologizing." I said.