25-

PUT YALL SEATBELTS ON CAUSE THE TIME HAS COME!! Y'all do not get on my ass ikk ima month and something late🌚 but here y'all go babies muah. Loves ya
____________________________________

Aniyah Pov

-Graduation-

Ouuuuuu I cannot wait to see my baby on stage. We took our seats in the middle row. Hopefully his ole big headed ass can see us lmao. "Ouuu I'm so proud of him." His mama said and my and his auntie shook our head in agreement.

"Everyone please take your seats and quiet down for the graduation is about to start. And please be respectful to the announcer and hold your cheers and applauds until after everyone's names are called. Thank you and let's get started." The Dean said.

Now they know damn well them ppl ain't gone listen lmao. "I'll be damned I'm gone cheer for my damn baby." Ms. Stephanie said. "I know that right." I said and giggled.

Whew they was taking foreverrrrre to move this shit along. They needa hurry the fuck up. It's hot as hell in this mtf. "Amari Jackson." They said and I got up out my seat and hooped and hollered loud asf. "THATS MY BOYFRIEND YALL!" I screamed and clapped.

He looked at me and smiled and winked. Ouuuuu he so sexyyyyyy. Hehe. We sat down as they were about to call the second name cause yea I am respectful mtf. Lmao. Now that I think about it. I gotta pee.

"Hey y'all ima be right back I have to use the bathroom." I said and they nodded and told me to take my time. Yes miss gurl because Ian tryna get lost lmao. So I get up and walk up outta there.

I get to the bathroom and the line is fawking LONG. Man that shit just blowed me. By the time I get up dere the graduation gone be over and everybody gone be at home. It okay I know what to do.

I poked my stomach out as far as I can to look pregnant. It works cause I have on a body con dress. I started looking like I was tired and rubbing my stomach. "Can I please go before somebody my feet hurt and I really don't wanna pee on my self. It really ain't easy being pregnant."

Everyone stepped aside and helped me to the front. "Thank y'all so much." I said waddling a lil bit to the front. Lmao dumbasses ion even look pregnant forreal. Just a lil food baby lmao. It works so idgaf.

I go into the bathroom and it looks decent. So I squat over the toilet cause y'all please DO NOT sit on public toilets. Please. And then I do my business. As I'm washing my hands I hear someone saying "But there's a pregnant young lady in there." Tf. When I finish I walk out.

But as soon as I walk out I stop dead in my tracks. Where the fuck is the long ass line of people. I check my phone..I was only in there for 5 minutes what the fuck. Something ain't right.

I heard something approaching behind me and before I could react I felt something cover me mouth and nose.

And then darkness took over.

____________________________________

Amari POV

I was sitting down shaking my leg thinking then I heard a knock at the door. "I got it don't worry." Ken said and went to the door. Please let it be Niyah please let it be Niyah please let it be Niyah God PLEASE let it be Niyah.

"What the fuck is wrong?" Bones said entering the house. "FUCK!" I screamed and got up and punched the wall leaving a hole in it. Bones looked at me in shock. "Can somebody tell me what the fuck is going on?" Bones asked.

"A-K been having dreams about Ny being kidnapped and getting killed and shit now she went missing mysteriously from graduation." Ken said as I sat down with my head in my hands.