28-

1 week later-

Aniyah POV

It's been a week since I've been nauseous and shit, but thank God I'm not pregnant. All that's over with. I actually was just sick. I started back taking my birth control too cause nigga ain't finna catch me lacking!

I roll over to my left and see Amari still asleep. I wanna mess with him lol. I looked under the covers to wear his gun was. Right there under his pillow. I looked l up making sure he was in fact sleep. We don't want any accidents.

Once I spotted the gun I eased my hand over to it and tried to ease it back. "Ny you don't think I can feel u pulling the gun from under my head luv?" Mari said smirking. Fuck. I'm caught. Ima play sleep.

"Oh so you sleep huh?" I heard Mari say. I didn't say anything I just continued to play sleep. Just then I felt his hands reach down and give me a wedgie. "OW MARI STOP PLEASE THAT SHIT HURTTTSSS!" I screamed. "Fuck up witcho loud ass." Mari said popping me in the mouth.

"Fuck you." I said getting the wedgie from between my cheeks and muggin him. "Yeen said nun but a word." Mari said hoppin on top of me. I needa learn how to stop saying that to him cause he be taking me serious and I don't be serious. "Noooo I wasn't for real." I said closing my legs.

"Mhm give me a kiss." He said and grabbed my neck and kissed me. "Go brush yo teeth funk breathe ass. I said pulling away. "Girl fuck you." He said flipping me off and going to the bathroom. "When?" I called out behind him.

"What you say?" He asked sticking his head out the door with the toothbrush in his mouth. "Ian said nothing bae." I said batting my eyelashes innocently. He just waved me off and went back to what he was doing.

I'm so glad it's summerrrrrr. Let me put on me a lil outfit. Something slight. I put on some grey short tights with a white cropped tee. And some white Af1's. I put my faux locs in a bun and put in some diamond stud earrings. Do I want lashes? Nahhhhhhhh.

To bring it all together I put on my Victoria secret body spray that smelt soooooo good. Vanilla. Amari stepped out the bathroom and bit his lip. He didn't say anything he just walked up to me and looked at me up and down.

"Staring problem?" I said. "Fucking right bae you getting thicker. I been doing my job." He said coming to grip my ass. "I know you see me huh!" I said then started to take in his appearance.

He had on a royal blue fitted cap, a white tee with his chain on, royal blue basketball nike shorts, and all white Jays on customized with royal blue at the bottom of em. And he had he gym bag and a basketball with him "Go change." I said then he smiled showing his teeth. No sir. "Go change im not playing!" I said.

"Watch your tone. And you know all dis for u so shut the fuck up. Why you think Ian worried bout what you got on?" He said. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked giving him a 360 spin. "You displaying allat ass back there and that shirt tight as fuck. And look yo coochie print showing and shit." He said and I looked down. So?

"Matter fact where yo fucking drawls at?!" He asked in a more serious tone muggin me. Oop. "Mari it's too hot for drawls." I whined. "Ian gone tell you again." He said and I went to go put on the panties. So mean for whattt.

"Where you going?" He asked as I headed to bathroom. "To put on the panties." I said in a duh tone. "Unt un come stand right here and put em on." Mari said pointing to in front of where he was sitting. I smack my lips and go over to where he was pointing.

When I got to that spot Mari's eyes wandered all over my body. How does he still manage to make me so nervous ugh. I start pulling down my shorts slowly. Fast enough though or course. Blushing and shit. When I'm completely out of the shorts I was about to put on the panties but Mari got up.