13-

Authors note 💕
600 mtf readsss ahhhh y'all quick af. I know y'all prolly tired of hearing about it but bitch I'm excited so guhhh😂😂! Just gone head and deal with it. But yea on with the mtf story 🙂>>
____________________________________

Aniyah POV
This book is not edited or proofread

I woke up and Amari was no where to be fucking found. This nigga always disappearing and shit. It's almost 8 though so let me get dressed and do my li morning routine for this li 8:30 class. Just sum slight of course. Just enough to make these bitches mad. Especially them low down bitches who got some shit to say when they got they asses beat. Riley and Taja skank asses. Fucked half of BR. Hate hoes like that.

~incoming FaceTime call Tae baby🥰🥺🌸~
*Connecting*

"Bitchhhhh I seen Kayla all on the gram talking about how before she met Ken A-K was all In her dms and shit." Tae said running me the tea as I'm walking out the door. Ouuu Kayla just don't know how to shut tf up but she gonna smile in my face knowing her and Amari used to talk. Bet. Round two on that hoe I once called my bestfriend. "Bet send me the link and ima really show that bitch son. Again." I said closing the condo door and unlocking my car.

"Well ima see you in Johnson class." Tae said and I nodded and hung up. Wow so A-K didn't tell me and Kayla didn't tell me. Son I really don't have time for this fuck that nigga omm. He can have that bitch. Some might say I'm doing too much but idc because I was betrayed. Betrayed by both of them. But being betrayed by her hurt the fucking most. I hate her son. I'll really buss her and her bald headed ass friends in they shit dicc.

Parking and walking into my math class with Ms. Pam I see a text from Amari. Talm bout sum "I'm out of practice finna come back." I really don't give a flying fuck. I'm mad at him. How he gonna talk to my bestfriend and her nor him told me shit. Green as fuck bruh. I ignored his texted and turned my phone off. I'll deal with him when I get home from ALL my classes. I thought walking in class and sitting down. I love math but it's hard as fuck.

"My bad I forgot to see you the link." Tae said face palming as we walked out my second class. The one we had together. "It's okay I had a lot on my mind anyway boo but show me." I said as he grabbed his phone pulling up her story. Wow this bitch it truly dizzy, dumb, and delusional. Smfh.

Thatbxkayla's story:  8hrs ago
____________________________________

Bitch them li weak ass hits wasn't hurting nobody😂 I'll meet up withchu any time and raw yo ass out!! And yo so called "nigga" was in my dms before me and Ken met😘😘 ask him bout me! Pressed ass hoe🤣❤️ I wanna rematch bitch!!

(Send message} ▶️ ...

"Bitchhhhhhh." I said laughing. This girl is truly funny yo. "Right I had to laugh Guh. From the looks of it she was begging you to stop beating ha ass." Tae said laughing with me. This hoe really funny. "Can I hang at yo apartment till all my classes over?" I asked Tae with puppy dog eyes. I know he can't resist. "Mkay but only cause I gotta run you some tea now get in." Tae said sliding in his car and I did the same. I'll come get my car later. "Ima be petty to tho since the bitch wanna be petty AND ima @ her cause she was too scared to @ me." I said chuckling unlocking my phone.

Aniyahmilan's story: 30sec ago
____________________________________

Lmao y'all hoes really be out this bitch delusional as fuck. Sis didn't I have yo shit leaking and you begging me to stop? Yea ight😂 and ask for that nigga. Bitch I'm big single you dried out hoe☠️ next time use that @ too sis 😘 @thatbxkayla . 🙃