29-

Aniyah POV

It is currently 8:03 A.M. It has been 6 days since the Gym and Mari had left to go meet with some NFL coaches a couple of days ago . He got so many offers I'm so proud of my baby. I miss him so much ugh, but he comes home today. Little did he know he was gonna come home to get pranked.

I was in the house with Ken and we had already filmed the intro and set up the cameras. Now it was time to find out how was gonna do this. "Ouuuuu I know I know I know he could walk in and me and you gonna be on the couch fake sleep and hugged up." I said laughing very evil.

"Nah nah the couch too easy. The bed. And ima have my shirt off and you just wear one of them tops things with no straps." He said. "A tube top and betttttt!" I said and we starting laughing evil together. I haven't answered any of Mari's texts or calls today. His last text was letting me know he was almost home so me and Ken got into position. I put a pillow between us but it still looked believable.

He's going to be sooooo mad. Haha I love it. I looked at the camera and smirked and winked. Soon as me and Ken heard him pull up we faked sleep. Haha this is about to be so funny.

Amari pov

I pull up to the house and park. I see Niyahs car so she must be sleep. I miss my baby soooo much. I can't wait to tell her about which team I'm gonna pick. I know she's so proud of me. And I hope I made KD proud. I just know I did.

Once I get all my shit out the car I use my key to get into the house and leave my shit at the door. I needa get back to my baby right now. I can't wait to beat that pussy up it has been 6 fucking days. Felt like years.

I make my way to the bedroom door and turn the knob and open it. The sight I saw in front of me took all the emotion from my body. I didn't say nothing though. Nothing to say I've seen enough. I loved both of them but that's too bad. Cause they both gotta die now. It's gone hurt losing them but not as much as me seeing this.

How long this been going on I wondered. Look at them. Sleep naked and peacefully in MY bed? Okay. I finally snap out of my thoughts and quietly make my way back outside.

Aniyah POV

Me and Ken look up when Mari leaves and we're confused as fuck. We look at the camera and shrug. Who knows what this nigga got going through his head. Damn did he just not care? "He coming back lay down." Ken whispered and we went back to our former position.

Amari POV

Once I grabbed my gun I walked back in the house leaving the door open. I don't cry but I swear I started tearing up and a tear rolled down my cheek. We could've had it all Ny but nahhh. You wanna fuck on Ken. And Ken is a bitch on my mama. I should've known. All that "fave" shit was a cover up.

Once I reached the room another tear rolled down my cheek and I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I nodded and starting laughing as I cocked the gun. I should've known. Once they heard the gun cock they both sprinted up and yelled "ITS A PRANK!" While looking terrified.

Nah I don't wanna head that. I shook my head and started laughing and put my finger on the trigger. Ken first. "BABY LOOK AT ME THERE'S A CAMERA RIGHT THERE, THERE, AND OVER THERE!" Ny said. Wow so they recorded what they been doing?

"A-K look at the time on the camera and rewind it." Ken said pointing at it. I decided to do that and they were right. They pranked me. I just smacked my lips and walked out. That shit wasn't funny at all. "Baeeee." I heard Ny say. But I kept on walking. Shit I kept walking till I reached my mama house.