3-

In the car

Shawty ain't even tell me where tf her dorm at. And Ken ain't answering the fucking phone. Mmcht. I guess I gotta take her ass to my crib. No funny shit though cause shawty annoying af. About 10 minutes later we pull up to my crib. I park my car and try to wake shawty up but she out cold. Mmcht. I pick her up bridal style and take her into my crib. Ian bout to strip shorty or put her on my clothes or nun like that though. Bitch ain't bouta say I raped her. I put her in the guest bedroom and head to the kitchen.

After eating and watching a little T.V I go to the bathroom and take a hot shower. After I take care of bidness I get out and get in bed. But I can't sleep. All I can think about is my fucking brother and how I'm going to get revenge. These streets never love you back but that's ok cause ima make these nigga feel me fasho. Shit caused me hella pain. After a while I feel myself getting sleep and close my eyes.

I wake up to somebody opening my door. I grab my gun from under my pillow and point it at the door cause niggas ain't gone catch me lacking. But to my surprise it was just shorty from last night. She looked scared as hell so I just smacked my lips and put my gun down. "Man what the hell wrong with you" she said shaking a lil bit. "That's yo fault. Can't be walking in on people next time fucking knock" I said muggin her. "Well shit my bad I'm just tryna go home why I'm here anyway" she said rolling her eyes. "Yo ass fell asleep before telling me where you lived and didn't wake up so you here." I said getting annoyed and getting up.

I caught her ass looking at me. Lmao that's cute. "You got a staring problem or sum shit" I asked trying to hide my smile. "My fault" she said looking away "can you please take me to my dorm" I just nodded and went to the bathroom. After I did all my morning routine shit and got dressed I seen shorty sitting on the couch. "Let's go" I said as I grabbed my keys. "Thank you" she said following behind me. Yea Ight. After I dropped shorty off I headed to one of my day ones crib. "Wassam" Tyreik said letting me inside. "Wattup brudda we need to discuss this plan to off ole boy" I said getting straight to the bidness.

After that talk with Tyreik I just chilled at his crib for a couple of hours. He said he had a lil vibe coming over so I said I'll leave when she got here. About 5 minutes later it was a knock on the door. Must be his shorty. But When he opened the door I seen ole girl from the party. I can't even cap I felt a lil jealous but that ain't my bitch so I'm chillin. "Hey tyreik" she said as she hugged him. "Ight ima fuck wit y'all" I said getting up and walking out. I gotta get home anyway I got me a lil jaun coming over in 30 minutes.

After bout 2 hours of straight drilling shorty shit I sent her bout her way. I'm not the fuck and duck type of guy but I just needed me some to get me by. Shawty always come when I call fasho. But aye lemme call my nigga Ken though. *facetime connects* "yooooo" I heard ken say. "Nigga don't yo me" I said muggin him in the camera. "Mane wtf I do" he asked laughing like shit was funny. "Shut yo ass up and join the PS4 party nigga" I said hopping on 2k.

I hop off the game after running it when them bum ass niggas. I was instagram scrolling then I seen shorty but Ian like it cause she ain't my bitch. I got off after 3 minutes of scrolling and decided to take a drive. I ended up at the college of the football field. "This gone be my only way out" I said to myself. This my last year in college so I gotta make it count. I sighed thinking about my brother again. This all gonna be him.

I was walking back to my car until I seen shawty. Mmcht. This girl be every fucking where. Ima just keep walking. "A-K!!" I heard her yell. Mmcht fuck is she yelling for loud ass. "Waddup" I said standing at my car. "Yo can I use your phone I left my key in my room and Kayla with Ken again" she said sounding irritated. Mann bruh I'm just tryna go home but I guess I'll help cause I am human. "Man here bruh" I said handing her my unlocked phone. "Thank you" she said dialing the number and putting the phone to her ear pacing.

I looked around checking my surroundings cause niggas ain't bouta catch me lacking. I sigh and get in the car with the door open. "Hello girl why tf you lock the door when I told you I left my key in. Ok and ? Oh my god bruh hollup." She said then looked at me. "Can you take me over there please I'm so sorry" she asked mad and teary eyed. Nigga not tryna do that bullshit cause this ain't my hoe. But I decided to help shawty out. AGAIN! "Ight mane get in" I said irritated. And she knew that.

We pulled up at Ken house and she got straight out and went to the door wasting no time. I couldn't help but laugh. And she mugged me like I was supposed to flinch lmao. After knocking Ken bitch opened the door and gave shorty the Keys. But nah shorty had to be extra and cause a scene so I just went back to the car and waited. I blew the horn cause honestly I got better shit to do mane. She came back in the car and looked straight ahead with tears in her eyes with her leg was shaking.

That was funny as shit to me. "Why you smiling like something funny" she asked looking at me like I'm her child or some. "I can laugh if I want to tf you thought this was and watch who you talking to ma." I said muggin her then focusing back on the road. Ain't bouta talk to me like I won't choke her li ass out right now. "Yea Ight" she said turning towards the window. Better get right tf.

We pulled up to her dorm and shawty was sleep. Ian gone cap she was kinda cute. But like I said. This ain't my bitch. "Ayo shordy get yo ass up" I said nudging her. "It's Aniyah or Nyny" she said yawning and opening the door. "And thank you" I just nodded my head. I was low key tired af. "Ight ima fuck witchu I said before she closed my door. I drove off to go home.

I made it home around 3:21 a.m. I was really tired af. After taking my shower n shit I got in my bed and went to sleep. Not before thinking about Nyny though. She not my bitch but she different. A good different.