5-

Aniyah's POV
This book is not edited so disregard mistakes

As soon as we pulled up to his house the car stopped hard as fuck causing me to jerk foward. "Well damn!" I said muggin him. "Shut the fuck up and get out the car." He said looking irritated. "Nah I'm good Ima just sit here" I said looking away.

Cause he not gone talk to me like I'm his fucking dog. I'm Aniyah Nicole bitch. "Bet" he said causing me to get a li scared. Why is this nigga scaring me. He opened the door and cane around to open my door. "Ayo wtf" I said as he got me out the car and threw me over his shoulder. Soooo I'm just light weight to this nigga ? Wow.

"Man fuck up and be still." He said carrying me inside. Man what he bouta do cause I wanna go home now. "Ight bruh put me down please" I said getting tired and giving in. "I'm not yo 'bruh' I'm A-K" he said taking me to his room.

Waitttttttt😳 why he taking me to his room. I just met this nigga a couple weeks ago. "Excuse me sir I would like to go home now" I said getting a lil nervous. I'm bold but bitch not THAT bold. I'm attracted to the nigga and all but damn! "Niyah shut yo nervous ass up." He said putting me on the bed.

Man what he bouta do cause chile- "mmcht nigga ain't bouta do nun to you" he said muggin me. "Oh" is all I said cause THANK GOD. "Here" he said throwing me some of his clothes and pointing at the bathroom. Why he being so nice now ? ☠️ he must've seen how I did ole girl and got scared cause he know I can beat that ass 🤪 lmao sike nah.

"Why am I even here?" I asked looking confused. Cause why? "Cause you don't have a choice tf." He said muggin me. Who's mans is this? Cause bitch it ain't mines. "Ion know wtf you got going on but you not my daddy." I said eyeing him.

Next thing I know he had me up against the wall choking me. This the second time he did this shit. "Not yet." He said. "Now fix yo attitude before I fuck it outta you." He whispered in my ear before walking out the room. Shocked wasn't the word. Waterfall was an understatement.

I wanted him to come back and fuck it outta me but yk 🌚 "well then" I said under my breath. Nigga just gonna make me want it and walk away. Idc ain't my nigga tf. I guess ima have to do the same to him. Hehe! Nah nah ian bold like that. Maybe one day.

After I did all my nightly routine stuff I walked back into his room. He was playing the game of course. "Mmcht. Y'all niggas trash af." He said getting irritated and got off. I cleared my throat and he turned around and mugged me. "I'm done" I said. "No shit" he said. Mean af I'm ready to go shit. "Ight" I said making my way towards the door just to be pulled right back. "Where tf u going?" He asked muggin me and pointing towards the bed.

I just sighed and got in the bed cause I'm tired af I'm just tryna sleep. "Thanks" I said as he turned off the light and got in the bed with me. Why is he like this ? He rude af and barely know me. Yet he takes me to his house and makes me sleep in his bed. Lmao tf wrong with him.

A-K POV

I was really gone take shordy here and fuck the attitude outta her but sum told me not to. Ion know so I just told her ass to get in bed. She really annoying as fuck but it's like I'm drawn to her. She low key remind me of KD. Ima just try to kick it with shawty. She ain't have to fight that hoe from earlier either. Over me ? Nah.

That's a hoe I fucked freshman year and the bitch still feening. I'm good onnat jit. Crazy bitches all over. But aye tho..shordy right here been having me thinking. She ain't like everybody else. It's kinda like she see me and don't judge me. I'm knowing she heard some shit by now. But Ian trippin. This ain't my bitch.