31-

Aniyah POV
__________________________

About 2 months has passed and I start my new semester of college and I'm literally so excited ughhhhhhhh. I just wish Mari would be here with me. But my baby at NFL training camp. I'm so proud of him.

"Do my eyes deceive me is that my favorite bad bitch?" Tae said walking towards me tilting his glasses down and winking at me. "TAEEE!" I said and went and gave him a big hug. "Ouuuu look at you tae give me a fucking 360" I said hyping him up.

"Anyways let's schedule check bitch see if we got classes together." He said and I nodded. I had 3 classes day and tae was in my 3:45 one. That'll do. "Snap my pictures for the gram real quick pleaseee." I said and he nodded taking the pics.

@Aniyah.Milan
____________________________________

Milan ____________________________________

Liked by: "RealAK" and 120,738 others

-comments disabled-
____________________________________

Yasssssss it was giving. Anyways I gotta get to classs I'll see u next class saweetieeee. My first class was at 12. Welppp let's get to it. As I walk in class I see no familiar faces. Probably about 1 person from last year. Eh oh wellllll Ian here to make friends anyway.

About 10 minutes after I take my seat I hear "Mr. Ashton I was so glad when they transferred you to my class. You were such an outstanding student when I taught you in highschool." Mrs. Wells said. I look up to see Leon standing at the door. Awl shit.

I look around and of course I'm the only seat that's empty. Typical. "Thank you Mrs. Wells it's nice to see you again too how's the fam?" He ask walking towards me. "They're fine Leon thank you for asking. Now class-" she continued and I paid attention while taking notes.

I tried my hardest not to focus on Leon but it was impossible the nigga kept glancing over at me. I can admit it made me nervous. "I'm tryna pay attention can you stop looking at me?" I asked still not looking at him.

"Why it's making you nervous or sum?" He said and I sensed a smirk in the way he said it. Sly fucker ain't he? "Nah I'm just tryna get this work done so I can get my degree if that's fine with you." I said rolling my eyes. "My fault miss. I'll stop. Ion want ya man to have a temper tantrum." He said quietly laughing.

Oh this nigga got me fucked up. "Temper tantrum for what? He got me and he knows I'm his." I said as a matter of fact. "You sure about that?" Leon said and I looked over at him. He smirked then licked his lips.

"Okay class that's all for today you're dismissed! And please remember to take this seriously people. I expect nothing but excellence and no excuses. You are all adults. If there will be any questions feel free to email me or meet with me in my office in person. It will be open from 4-7. That all." Mrs. Wells said.