23-

Sorry for the long wait y'all
____________________________________

A-K POV

The day before graduation
—————————————————————————
Damn. Fours years of college and I'm finally done. Finally free!! Up out dis bitch. Can finally do what I wanna do. Get me and my girl whatever we want. I'm finna get her ass pregnant foreal.

I still can't stop thinking about that dream though.

Ring. Ring.

"Hello" I said picking up the phone. "Nigga the fuck you at" Ken said over that loud ass club music in the background. Mmcht. "At the fucking house stupid ass nigga and where you at wit my girl" I said. I know they ain't got her at no club.

"Ummm she not here." Ken said yelling into the phone as if the music wasn't loud enough. This nigga gotta be lying to me. "Bruh where the fuck she at" I asked trying not to get mad. "Ummm" he said and was cut off.

"Go Niyah !"
"Go Niyah !"
"Go Niyah !"
"Go Niyah !"

Thee fuck. They must think it's a game. "Then why everybody saying go Niyah" I said and bones snatched the phone. "YOU MAY WANNA GET DOWN HERE!" He shouted and pointed the camera towards Niyah.

This damn girl was on a stripper pole shaking her ass. "Snitch ass nigga. AYE NIYAH!" I heard Ken say before I hung up. I'm finna beat her and Ken ass. Surrounded by a group of nighas on a damn pole. I'm finna show her.

I grab the keys to my demon and crank that mtf up. I can't wait to get there. Atp I'm going 90 in a 55. Swerving in front of mtfs. They got my female out here shaking her ass? Scratch that. MY ASS!! No nigga should be looking at MY ass. Thats a problem.

I pull up to the club and park my shit. Ion see Ken car so I call em. No answer. Ight now I'm getting pissed off. I go into the club and skip the line. Me and the owner cool like dat. I skim over the whole club. Nothing.

Now I'm getting fucking paranoid. When I see Ken ima slap him pissy Ong. First my dream now this shit? I'm pissed clean the fuck off. I spot one of the niggas who was wit Ken nem.

Bingo

"Aye let me Holla at you." I said to him. He nodded and walked over to me. He looked a lil drunk. Hopefully I get some info out this mtf. "You seen Ken" I said. He nodded. "Him, bones, and some girl left about 15 minutes ago." He said. I thanked em and left out.

Oh so these mtfs playing games with a nigga. I walk out the club and hop back in my car. And the hunt begins. I pick up my phone and call Niyah while I'm driving.

No answer.

Ima kill the bitch. Wanna play games with a nigga.

I pull up to ken house. Ion see no cars. Something definitely is up. I punch my steering wheel a couple times pissed. What if sb got her bruh? What if she dead already? What if they raped her? The worst started going through my head.

Ring ring

Ring ring

Ring ring

I looked at my phone and it was no caller ID. Hmm. Maybe they got lost or sum shit. I answer the phone. "Hello." After a while someone speaks. "Is this Amari?" They said. The fuck. How they know my name.  This shit blowing me Ong. "Fuck is this?" I asked.

They chuckled. Fuck is funny. "I got what you looking for." They said. "Ian fa the games and shit." I said. I hate feeling powerless bruh. I fuckin hate it "But you gotta play to get what you want back." The voice said. "I'll be in touch."

Beep
Beep
Beep.

They hung up. What the fuck bro. I drove to my house and when a reached for my door it was open. Oh fuck no they not finna catch me lacking. Whoever was in this mtf better pray they left in time. Or that's they ass.

I walk in and tuck behind a wall. I check the whole house and it empty. Nothing was missing or out of place. I know I locked that door before I left tho.

I walk in the room and sit on the bed. Fuck man. I put my head in my hands. Where the fuck is Niyah. Who the fuck was I on the phone with. Was it Niyah's kidnapper? "I'll keep In touch" those words were stuck in my head.

Just then I felt something or someone creeping behind me. Not today mtfs. Before they reach me I pull my gun out and point it towards them. "Don't fucking move" I said cocking the gun. Mmcht. "Man
What the fuck." I said lowering after seeing Niyah.

She got 3 seconds to explain her self.

3
2
1-

"Baby it was a prank" she said. That wasn't good enough

3
2
1-

"IM SORRY IT WAS KEN IDEA." She said. Bingo.

"Ian mad at ya." I said and tucked my gun. "Cmere." She ain't move she stood there looking scared.mmcht. "Girl bring yo ass here ain't nobody gonna do nun to yo ass." I said walking up to her. She came up to me and I pulled her into a hug.

"Ummm you okay?" She asked. "Why wouldn't I be." I said. "Ion know you acting weird" she said. The fawk. "How I'm acting weird Aniyah?" I asked. "I expected you to beat my ass." She said and I laughed and pushed her off of me. "Shid don't get your expectations up yet." I said.

She rolled her eyes. "Baby you needa go to sleep you got a big day tomorrow." She said. "I know that." I said. "I was just tryna make sure yo big head ass was okay." I said smacking her ass. Fuck it I'm tryna fuck now.

"I know what you thinking and Nope not until tomorrow lil horns freaky fuck" she said. "Mmcht you got me all the fucced up. Come up out this." I said tugging on her shorts. "You can wait till tomorrow." She said rolling her eyes.

"Just for that I'm paralyzing yo ass tomorrow." I said. It's true to. I'm talking bout 6 rounds. Maybe more. Nobody bet not text or call my phone tomorrow istg. "Nooo bae chill ima still have class the next day." She said. Lmao I don't give a fuck. "Too fucking bad." I said and went to take a shower.

When I got out she was watched Videos from tonight. "So you a stripper now I see. Matter of fact send me that video cause every nigga that was in that club dying." I said. She started laughing. The fuck was funny? I'm deadass. I'll just have Ken send it to me.

"Aniyah. Come here." I said. She came over to me. That's right. Listen to daddy. "Yes husband?" She said. My dick INSTANTLY got hard. "Come lay on me tonight." I said. She smiled and squealed and climbed on my lap. Damn my shit hard as fuck right now.

She shifted a lil bit and We made eye contact. She knew what she was doing. I put my hand on her butt and smacked it. "You know we ain't doing nun tonight right?" She asked. ASHIDDD WHO?

I'm finna be in that pussy like a submarine. DEEP. Fuck is she talm bout. "Mhm Ight." I said and she got off me. "Mmcht where you going?" I asked. "You finna go to sleep you got graduation tomorrow." She said.

"What about my graduation present?" I asked smirking. "Boy you get that tomorrow." She said and turned around. I smacked my lips and pulled her close to me. If ion get what I want tonight she gone FEEL me.

"Stop doing that." She said scooting foward. Well trying. My grip around her was right. "Ian doing nun now go to sleep." I said smirking to myself. Uh huh.

"Marrriiiiiii." She whined. "Girl Ian doing nun take yo ass to bed." I said pushing my hand lower down her waist. "Mmcht yes you are." She said. Ian doing nun ion know what she talking about. ;) hehe.

I stop messing wit her and fall asleep. I do gotta get up early asf tomorrow. Nigga can't wait to walk across that stage. Cause I finally did it. I made my mama and my brother proud. I know I did.