32-

Aniyah POV
__________________________

As I sat in Mari's car I let my mind wonder. What's really going on? Some shit obviously ain't right. "Mari what's the matter with you?" I asked. "Why you was with that nigga? You must've set this lil date up with him after I told you I wasn't going. You think I'm stupid huh?" He asked while chuckling. But he was clearly upset.

But little do he know he gots me FUCKED ALL THE WAY UP!! Ian een know dude was gone be there like the fuck!!? "Stop the car." I said. "The fuck you mean stop the car?" Mari said glancing over me with a mug. "I'd rather walk than sit here and let you accuse me of some stupid ass shit like that like do you even hear yourself? Stop the car." I said again.

"No dude sit the fuck back ." He said with anger in his voice. Dude? I unbuckled my seat belt and unlocked the door. "I said let me out this fucking car 'dude'." I said eyeing him as the car came to a stop. Now I know some of y'all may say I'm dramatic but I really don't care. My daddy always said "if a person accuses of you something, 9 times outta 10 they been doing with they accused you of."

And I believe this is one of those times. Ima get to the bottom of it. But first ima need a lil help. As I got out of the car, I ignored Mari's attempts to call my name as I analyzed where I was. 2 minute walk from Tae's house. Perfect. As I begin to make my way towards Tae, Mari started to follow me in the car. All the way until I got to the door of Tae's apartment, then he pulled off.

Using the key Tae gave me I walked straight in. He was probably still at the party. I shot him a quick text letting him know I'm at his apartment. He replied with "okay there's food in the fridge if you want some. Home cooked too! I'll be there later." And I said "thank youuuuu be safe beloved." And he replied with the wink emoji.

Well at least one of us was having fun. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. After that my stomach growled. Let me go see what Tae got in here to eat. I looked in the fridge and sure enough there was so homemade lasagna! Thank God! I fixed me a plate and sat down digging in.

My mind started to wonder back to Amari. What the fuck is his problem? All of a sudden he wants to act different and distant. But accusing me of cheating with Leon and sneaking behind his back? Yea that's not it right there. He needa rethink his actions foreal.

I want to call him so badly. I miss my baby. I wish he stop acting weird and tell me wassup. Ugh. Wait!! Leon seemed like he knew something. At the party he said something like he knew what was up. Whatever he said it was enough to get Mari to shut up. And Mari don't shut up for nobody. And I mean absolutely nobody. I pull out my phone and go to Leon's Instagram.

Why do I feel like I'm gonna regret this? Oh well. I shoot leon a quick text. "Hey send me your number again I lost it. I gotta ask you something." I said and pressed send. 5 seconds later he sent the number. Oh wow. Quick one isn't he? Now I need to see what he was talking about.

I called and he answered the first ring. "Wassup ma you good? You need me to come scoop you? Matter fact just send the addy." Leon said. Calm the fuck down. "Nah I just wanna know what you meant by Mari was doing sum else tonight." I said over the phone.

"I got you. I seen him at a female house and she had a kid wit her look bout 4-6. He looked real buddy buddy wit em too. All I'm saying is watch ya nigga more closely shawty. Yeah it's all fun and games when I'm flirting n shit but ion want u to get hurt frl." Leon said. I can't even lie.

Tears filled my eyes. Don't just to conclusions Niyah, I told myself. Nah cause why the fuck was Mari acting like that and he ain't got nun to hide right? "You still there ma?" Leon said. I cleared my throat before thanking him and hanging up.