30-

Okay so guise I switched things around I made it to where niyah went with Amari to the house cause yeah.....Carry on 😉
_________________________

Aniyah POV

"Long time no see." I heard Amari's dad say. Now that I'm looking at them both is deadass uncanny. They look JUST alike Shid it's creeping me out. I look over to Mari and he's just frozen. Then he breaks out into laughter. Then his dad does to.

Me and his mom looks at each other confused. I shrugged and she shook her head. "Waddup man I missed you." Mari said dapping his dad off and giving him a hug. "I missed you too man the fuck y'all be getting into?" His dad asked.

"Shid nun too much you know." Mari said smiling and shaking his head. Aweeee he looks so happy his dad is back. "Hold that thought son." His dad says and looks at Ms. Stephanie. "Quincy...it's been a while." She says. "Too long..Stephanie." He said making his way over to her.

"I see you still look good after all these years. Packed on a lot of muscle I see." She said. "And I see you haven't changed a bit steph" Quincy said now standing directly in front of her. Yeah they giving each other fuck me eyes oh my gosh. Then he snapped his head up to me.

"And who might this be?" Quincy asked looking me up and down. "My future wife." Mari said coming up behind me and hugging me. "Ohhhhh I see you then son. What might your name be?" He asked me. "Aniyah." I said blushing. Why the fuck was I so nervous bahahaha.

"Nice to meet you Aniyah I'm Quincy but family called me Que and you family now." He said. Awww I feel loved. "Alright ma...pops me and Ny finsta bounce. Y'all be safe tho." Mari said then we all said Our goodbyes.

"Man I had to get up outta there they acting like they finna rip each other clothes off n shit." Mari said and me and him both laughed. "On me. And why the fuck Yeen tell me yo daddy was so fine??? Shid mama steph better watch out." I said giggling.

He popped me in my mouth "fuck up and watch yo mouth for sum land in it." He said mugging me. Oop did I make em mad lmaoooo. "Sorry bae." I said poking my lip out. "Put that shit back in." He said popping my lip again. "Ouuuu yo mean assssss!" I said rolling my eyes.

Once we got in the car we drove to canes and got us both a caniac box. Shit was good asf I ate most of mine in the car Mari waited till he got home to eat lmao.

"What you wanna do?" I asked knowing damn well what I wanted to do. "Come here." He said patting his lap. I got up and went to straddle him. Once I was on his lap he said "you know I love you right." I nodded my head.

"Not just for the sex or the infatuation of being with you...I actually love you. You're vibe, yo personality, the way you carry yo self, the way you be on yo shit, how valuable you are as a person, when you're angry, mad, sad, happy, horny I love it all." He said

Awwwwww. "I love everything about you too..what made you say this?" I asked. "I just wanted you to know." He said. I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back reaching his hand to my neck pulling me closer.

I sat there on top of him as we kissed passionately, hungrily. I wanted him. Fuck it.

I sat up and started unbuckling his belt. As I was doing so, I looked up and we locked eyes and he bit his lip. Once I got his pants and boxers down I licked his tip causing him to let out a slight moan while throwing his head back. Relax baby Ian did nun yet.

After swirling my tongue around his tip I spit on it then licked up and down his dick, getting it wet. After, I got straight to it. I took it all in my mouth. "Ahhhh fuckkkkk." He said holding my hair while I bob my head up and down.