21-

Hey y'all I been busy..school ykdavibez!!
Thought I'd give y'all a chapter

eu·pho·ri·a- a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.

LETS GET IT
____________________________________

Aniyah's POV

"Baeeeee come onnnn!" I said to Amari. He didn't wanna dress up for the party like me with his ole boring ass.

Meanwhile I had on my dress like Jules along with the makeup and wig. Baby nobody can't tell me nothing!! I decided to like Tae be Rue tho. Even though she is MY favorite character!

"I'm coming girl don't fuckin rush me." He said sticking out his tongue. "Boy bye!" I said mushing his head. He so crazy lmao.

"Ewww come on y'all two lovebirds!" Tae said clapping and heading towards the car. It was 11:30 and the party started at 10. But y'all know black ppl time.

We pulled up and BABY IT WAS PACKED. "Hell nah too many people let's go home." A-K said shaking his head. Negro please. "No sir come yo ass on." I said pulling his arm and he smacked his lips.

Ion care get and attitude. I linked my arms in Tae and Mari's and we headed on inside. "Wow" I said in admiration. "Close yo mouth." Mari said popping me in the mouth.

I mugged him cause he gone learn to stop hitting me.  "Oop there go Davion. Y'all mind if I- no? Okay" Tae said going over to Davion. I laughed cause he ain't even wait for me to answer.

I looked over at Mari and he was standing over me like a damn body guard all stiff and mugged up. "Bae fix yo face and let's dance." I said.  He nodded checking his surroundings before pulling me to the dance floor.

Well damn. We started dancing to the music and I swear to you everything was in slow motion motion 😂 I turned around my back facing him and he wrapped his arms around me and we picked up a rhythm.

"I love the fuck out you." He whispered in my ear over the loud music. Damn he know just what I wanna hear. "I love you too." I said turning towards him.

"Lemme go to the restroom real quick." I said turning to walk to the bathroom. He nodded letting me go and going back to his usual mug. Ole mean ass.

I made my way into the restroom and was doing my business. After I finished I wiped myself off and washed my hands. Gotta stay clean.

Just as I was about to make my way out a girl stumbled in. Wtf. She fell to the ground. Oh shit I think I know her. Looks like a girl who goes to my college. In one of my classes.

Taylor, Tywaunda, Talia. OH ITS TAYLANI. Shit I gotta help her. I know it ain't my business but it looks like somebody drugged her. I can't go for that and leave her like this.

"Cmon Tay get up." I said trying to help her up. Shit wasn't working. I thought about going to get Mari but I definitely can't leave her in here by herself. That'll be a mistake considering someone wanted her like this.

Instead, I pulled out my phone and called Mari. "Bae everything straight?" He said answering on the first ring. "No a girl I know is passed out on the bathroom floor. I think someone drugged her and I need help." I said. He replied "on my way" before hanging up.

Mari made it to the bathroom and helped me pick up the girl. "Is she going to be okay Mari?" I said feeling myself tear up. Taylani is really a nice girl. "Yea I know what to do open the door." Mari said and we made our way outside.

After getting Taylani in the car. We rode down a very unfamiliar rode. Definitely not the way home but Ian gone say nun. He know what he doing. Nah fuck it I'm too Nosey.