17-

I added that scene because I felt like it ✨ the show called "the chi"

Yoooo you know what the fuck goin onnn check in bitchessss !

1.32k reads y'all keep it up. Making me all happy and shit lmao. Y'all encouraging me to keep going because honestly a while ago I was gone give up. But Ima finish it for y'all.

Onto the story whore
____________________________________

Aniyah's POV

"Thank you so much for coming. I really appreciate everything you've done with my son I definitely see improvement. He looks at you the way his father looked at me." Ms. Justine said. Awwwww.

"Thank you so much for having me Ms. Justine." I said. "Chile please call me Titi." She said waving me off. I let off a lil chuckle. Lmao I like her. "We all gone head out I gotta drop you off too or you going with dude?" Ko said. "Yea I'm riding with Amari but love you." I hugged him and kissed him on his cheek.

"Bye babes I love you. And wrap it up we don't need any babies popping out." Tae said whispering that last part in my ear. I laughed and hugged him back. "Love you more." I said then proceeded to hug Adam goodbye.

Titi waved them all goodbye and thanked them for coming. "You ready bae?" Amari asked coming out the kitchen holding our plates. "Yessirrr." I said and his mama chuckled. "Come give yo mama some suga boy." Titi said and hugged him. "Bye love ya." She said and closed her door.

"I like yo mama she nice." I said and he chuckled and nodded. "Did anybody say some shit to you while I was gone?" Amari asked unlocking his doors and we slid in. "Nah not other than who I was." I said and he nodded cranking up his car.

"Amari you know I'd never leave you right?" I said. Our conversation from earlier still in my mind. My baby has abandonment issues. "I hope you never do. I'd lose myself worse than this li week. I will apologize a million times because I shouldn't have let my issues affect or hurt you. That was a bitch move." He said looking over at me and back at the ride.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes. "I know how that feels and that's why I forgave you. Most people may say I'm dumb as hell for forgiving you so fast but that just shows what type of person they are." I said nodding to the low music. Say it by Tory Lanez

Lmao y'all hear about how Tory shot Megan? With his 5'3 ass!!

"I don't give a fuck what nobody say. It takes man to realize what he done but it takes a damn good man to take responsibility for his actions." I said. And this is true. If a nigga trying to fix some shit he done. Give him a second chance. You'd want to get one too. Not saying let him fuck over you though that's a different story.

"You right bae. Sometimes I feel as if I don't deserve you or that you're too good for me and I'm too bad for you. But I now I know ion want nobody else but you. Forever." He said. Man bitch don't cry. Keep it together Ny.

He placed his right hand on my thigh and started rubbing it. Now he know damn well what he doing. I l squirmed a li bit and his grip got tighter. I looked over at him and he was smirking at me.

"Fuck is you staring for?" He asked still smirking at me. Ouuu this mtf. "Ion know what you talking about." I said and looked out the window blushing. "Take these off." He said pulling at my shorts. Is he unaware that we are currently in the car?

Oh well you only like you only live once right? Yolo bitch. I slip them off. I had on my black lace panties. Slingshot ass panties be all up my ass but they make me feel sexy lmao.

Mari looked down at my panties and licked his lips before turning back to the road. Then I felt him slide his hand into my panties. Just feeling and seeing him do that set me off. He could literally do anything. Except cheat, lie, etc etc. LMAO!