22-

A-K POV

6 months later

My heart is racing. It's racing like a mtf. What's going on? Where am I? All I remember is walking with Niyah and all of a sudden everything was black. The last thing I heard was her scream.

I flutter my eyes open and everything is pitch black. I Try to move but I can't. Like I'm tied or sum shit. "NIYAHHH!!" I screamed out. Silence. "NIYAH!" I repeated. Silence. The fuck is happening bruh. Some weird shit going on and ion like it.

Suddenly I hear a door open and close. "The fuck man." I say quietly to myself. The bag covering my face was lifted off and I squinted my eyes tryna adjust them to the light.

"The fuck my girl at." I ask looking around the empty  bright parking garage. The fuck am I. "Don't worry about allat we got that taken care of playboy." Somebody say. I recognize this nigga voice. But I can't see him.

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT MY NIGGA I'LL BLOW EVB IN THIS MTF UP INCLUDING MY DAMN SELF." I said raising my voice. Ion know who dude is but he real life pissing me off ion play bout mines.

He chuckled which pissed me off even more. "How you gonna do that all tied up?" He asked chuckling again. Alright alright he got me there but Ian nobodies bitch.

"Fuck what you talm bout let me collect my female and be out this bitch and nobody gotta die." I said chuckling. Little did this mtf know is that I can easily get out of table ties. Shit can't hold me down. Rookie ass kidnapping ass nigga.

"You wanna see your girl so bad? Alright bet. BRING THAT BITCH OUT." This nigga said. "Watch yo fucking tongue before I shoot it off bitch." I said to the dude. I'm fr asf.

Just then a garage door opened revealing Niyah ties to a chair and gagged with two dudes with guns pointing at her head. She was crying and screaming n shit and that shit fuckin hurt. Ngl nigga started shedding tears. Ion like seeing my female cry.

"THE FUCK IS YA'LL DOING BRUH LET HER GO WHATEVER BEEF YA'LL GOT IS WITH ME." I said. Man ion like this shit not one bit I stood up and got out the cable ties.

"Not one step or this bitch getting two bullets in her brain." That bitch ass nigha said and his flunkee ass employees cocked their guns. Bitch ass niggas gomn fuck I'm bouta get mad fuck.

"Mmcht. Man y'all bouta get on my fucking nerves bruh." I said. "My nigga I don't give not one fuck."
Dude said. I'd like run this nigga over with a tractor. They ungagged her mouth. "Baby please just sit down I don't want them to hurt me." She cried.

Fuck man. I can't take this shit bruh. "Fuck it let's kill the bitch now." Dude said. "Don't do that dumbass shit bruh or I swear nun of us making it out this bitch alive son I swear." I said. And I meant that shit.

"Shid yeen said nun but a word." He said. I still couldn't identify him, but I knew that fuckin voice bruh. I swear I do. "Bae just pleas-" she was cut off by two bullets entering her head.

And my heart fuckin broke. Right then and there ian see nun else but black. They took my fuckin heart away from me and Ian do shit. IAN DO SHIT ABOUT IT BRUH.

When I blinked back in I saw all the niggas dead and me with a gun in my hand. I was bouta end it all. Mine as well. Ion have shit else to live for. The love of my life is dead. My heart is broken. I went next to her, placed the gun in my mouth, and pulled the trigger.

That was the last I remembered. Now I could finally be with her.

"Bae."
"Baeeeeeee."
Slap. "MARI WAKE THE FUCK UP."