12-

A-K POV
This book is not edited look over any mistakes❤️

I texted shawty back telling her I'm on the way. I was bouta take a nap though cause she was taking too long. Nigga don't got time fa that. I go grab my keys and walk out the door locking up. Looking at my brand new 2020 Hellcat Charger (all blue of course) I smiled. This really my baby. I hop in cranking it up smiling at how it sound when I put my foot on the gas. Backing out the driveway I made my way to my other baby. She my baby and number one priority right now. Hopefully forever. Shid might be feelings that I'm catching ion know. I only loved one bitch but she fucked me over and I killed her.

I drove down the busy streets of Baton Rouge heading towards Sourhern campus. Damn I got football practice tomorrow. Coach been slacking on practice lowkey. Hope he straight. I pulled up to her..well not her dormitory anymore. I texted shawty telling her I was outside. She better bring her ass on too a nigga hungry as fuck. She walked out looking all cute n shit. "Take my picture." She said tossing me her phone. She lucky Ian drop da shit I wasn't buying a new one. "Ight." I said snapping her picture.

❤️liked by @ datniggaken and 200,637 othersAniyahmilan: Got these hoes pressed while ion give them a thought😂❤️

Aniyahmilan: Got these hoes pressed while ion give them a thought😂❤️

💬130k comments

RealA-K: Li baby 🧡

Datniggaken: sis💘

Slayedbytae: A bad bitch who got hoes mad. I STAN😘

"You petty as hell for that caption. Stop worrying bout these bitches." I said mugging ha. "Ian worried bout them but I said what I said." She said flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Yea Ight." I said shaking my head. I knew for a fact she was being petty. Ima make her delete that social media shit one day. "Get yo ass in the car." I said after putting all her bags in the trunk and car. All these damn bags.

Driving down the road I had my nigga moneybag yo playing. "I like the new car." Niyah said. Couldn't say that at first? "Preciate it." I said nodding my head to the low music. "Say..what you wanna eat?" I asked Niyah. Nigga hungry then a mtf. "Chic fil~a" she replied. Bet. "Ight" I said turning towards chic fil~a. Finally a girl who know wtf she want to eat. Bitches be undecided all n shit.

"Hi welcome to chic fil~a how may I take your order." The worker bitch said. "Lemme get a 8pc nugget with barbecue sauce and a sprite" Niyah said and I nodded. "Ye lemme get a chicken sandwich with a sprite and a 8pc nugget with barbecue sauce and sprite." I said to the worker bitch. "That'll be $20.98 pull up to the window please." She said and I pulled up. Surprisingly they ain't have a long ass line.

"Alright that'll be 20.98." The worker bitch said staring hard af. I reached in my wallet and handed her my black card. I'm ready to go home and eat before me and Ken hit this li lick. Nigga been itchin to pull the trigger. I love when they bodies turn lifeless. Might kill that bitch Kayla just because. Hoe was mad disrespectful towards a nigga and ion like that. At all. "Alright sir here's your food have a nice day." The worker bitch said winking and handing me my food. Aniyah rolled her eyes. Jealous maybe?