15-

AYE SAY SIKE RN .

YALL REALLY BOUTA GET ME TO 1K views!!

SAY YOU SWEAR TO GOD!!

BITCHHHHHHHHHH I MADE IT. Am I famous yet ? 😭😭😭😭 AHHHHH FUCKKKK!!! I LOVE YALLLLLL.

Now enough of that sap shit 😐 enjoy the fucking story💕✨

____________________________________

A-K's POV

Man what the fuck did I do.

You took shawty VIRGINITY that's what you did dumbass. Now she gone be sweating you n shit. All up on you n shit.

Aye that's a good thing though. You love shawty rightttt? Right ?

Love?? Shit Idk what love is.

I sat here cooking breakfast for Ny just thinking n shit. Why the hell would I do that? I'm knowing she was ready but was I? Who am I kidding. Hell yea I was ready. Ion een know why I was trippin. She got a nigga cooking breakfast and shit. With her fine ass.

I'm really tryna say fuck this breakfast and go in there right now but I'm knowing she exhausted. Couldn't een walk last night. Lmao my baby couldn't een take half the dick.

"Mariiiiiiii I'm hungryyyyy." Ny said from the other room. I know baby. "Ight I'm finna bring it to you." I said pouring her some apple juice. Fuck orange juice. Nasty ass shit. Especially after you brush your teeth. Make you feel like you chewing 5 gum with ice cold water.

After putting all her food on her tray I made my way to the room. I made Banana pancakes with grits, eggs, and bacon. Ofc with a lil side of French toast. Most people don't know I like to cook. Nah scratch that I love to cook. Fuck I look like asking my woman to cook for me while I'm a grown ass man.

I walked in and she was on her stomach in nothing but my T-shirt. My shit INSTANTLY got hard. I'm thinking fuck the food but my baby gotta eat man.

"Here you go luv." I said and handed her the food. She sat up and started eating. "Mmmm this so good." She said moaning. That's really not helping nothing. Ima just hop on the game while she eat.

I turn the PS4 on and she smack her lips. Oh well. "Yo that nigga A-K on." Bones said and him and Ken greeted me. "Yo what y'all fuck nigga doing." I said bouta run Cod with these niggas. "Shii nun." They both said in unison. Gay ass niggas. "Yea Ight bitches let's run it." I said.

A good 30 minutes in the game they started pissing me off. "FUCKING GAURD ME YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT." I screamed. Nigga was not tryna go to gulag. "IF YOU COME THE FUCK ON WE COULD GAURD YOU." Ken said. They straight garbage. "YALL STRAIGHT ASS PUSSIES!" I yelled. They making me mad son.

"Man I'm bouta get off." I said. This why ion like getting Cod with them. "You always getting off ain't nothing new." Bones said and Ken agreed. "Yea Ight fuck y'all that's why I'll fuck both ya moms." I said before getting off. Ny threw a pillow at me and I laughed.

"Chill out I was just playing." I said and she glared at me. Mmcht. She bet not start bitching. I see she finished that plate though. "Let me get that from ya luv." I said and she handed me the tray. I got up and took the tray to the kitchen and headed right back to the room. I got other things in mind right now.

I flopped down on the bed and made my way right in between her legs. "What you doing?" She asked laughing. "Fuck you mean what I'm doing? I'm chillin" I said. She got me fucked up. Asking me bout my bidness.

"What huh whatchu say oh I thought a broke nigga said sum." She said pointing at me. Girl I'll knock yo shit loose. "Ain't shit bout me broke so stfu." I said muggin her. Fuck she thought this was.