22

( EDITED )

( TW: RAPE AND ABUSE WARNING )

( STRONG LANGUAGE WARNING )

I woke up due to a migraine that I had. I sat up, scratched my head then laid back down, and grabbed my phone from the side of my bed.

" ugh, are you kidding me? It's 3 AM. I for sure thought it was like 5:30. " I say quietly to myself sighing afterward.

I was pretty thirsty so I got out of bed holding my head in pain and quietly opening my door to walk downstairs. I heard the tv was on so I was assuming someone was home. But who could be up at this hour just watching the tv?

I begin to make my way down the curved staircase and the first thing I see to my left is my stepmom, Stacy. With a man, but not just any man. a random man. they were freaking kissing on my couch!

" what the fuck? " I say turning on the living room light revealing a man that looked nothing like my father. 

They both jumped back almost startled from my presence. The random man looks at me in shock. and I look him up and down and give him a glare

" oh, honey it's just you. why don't you get back to bed! You probably so tired " My stepmom says in relief

" here ill walk you back to bed," she said getting up from her seat

when we were behind the wall she grabbed my arm and dug her freshly done acrylics into my wrist.

" uh ow? you're hurting me " I say with attitude along with trying to yank my wrist from her grip. That doesn't work and she digs her nails in further.

We reach the top of the staircase and she yanks me into the bedroom. 

" listen here ass bag. if you mention one word about this, I will hurt you far worse," she says walking toward me with her finger pointing to my face

I was just sitting there holding my wrist. I was scared but I try not to show it. I'm used to this stuff. I didn't care what she would do to me, I just cared about where my dad was and who that man is on my couch.

" where is dad " I say with no emotion walking slowly toward her. I never step up to her like this. she was definitely brought back by how brave I was being.

" excuse me? " she said with a shocked face.

" I said, where is my da- " and before I could finish that sentence I felt a sting across my cheek.

I was so taken back that I fell to the ground holding my face in shock

" don't ever speak to me like that fucking brat. " she says walking out and slamming my door.

I just sat there taking in what just happened. Yes, I am used to this but I mean it's 3 am, and I just tried to stick up for myself. what would I think have happened? I try to get up but I was shaking and in pain hence the nails being dug into my wrists, being slapped in the face, and still having a migraine. 

" God I'm such a fucking idiot," I mumble to myself before making my way to the bathroom. 

I stumble into the bathroom and shut the door. I splashed my face with cold water and just stared at myself in the mirror.

I turn to the side lifting up my shirt revealing my stomach.

you're so fat. lose some weight and maybe people will like you

I lift up my sweatpants and stare at my thighs.

why are they so thick and chubby? no one likes hippopotamus thighs.