2

( EDITED )

( SENSITIVE TOPIC: BODY SHAMING )

About an hour and a half later I was woken from my nap due to someone calling my name. It was my dad.

" Pais were here " he said in a soft voice while opening the car door

" Mkay " I muttered before grabbing my phone and getting out of the car while stretching.

I grabbed my bags out of the trunk and helped my dad and Stacey get theirs out too. I stopped in one of the bathrooms when we entered the airport and changed into something comfy and warm for the plane ride. I wore black leggings with a Newport tealish baggy crewneck and I paired it with the white airforce ones I was already wearing. 

We made our way through security, checked in our luggage, and sat down in the waiting area. We had about a half-hour to spare until we board the plane. I grabbed my phone out of the side pocket of the leggings and saw I had 17 missed calls, 4 voice mails, and 26 text messages from Brielle. I knew it was urgent because she never calls me, texts me, and leaves that many voicemails for fun...

" hey dad, ill be right back I have to use the restroom. " I said getting up while pulling up my leggings.

" Okay, be back soon I don't wanna miss our flight. " My dad said flashing me a smile.

I quickly rushed to find the bathroom which was about 5 feet away from where we were sitting, as I dialed Bri's number. I was so focused on my phone I completely forgot there were people around me. As I was about to hit the call button I bumped into someone and fell flat on my face flinging my phone out of my hand causing it to mildly shatter. I sat up holding my hand to my head. 

" I a-am so so so sorry- " I began. My head hurt really bad from basically smashing my head into the sorta concrete floor. I heard a slight chuckle, but I didn't really think anything of it at the time because I was focused on figuring out what bri wanted to tell me and trying to save myself from embarrassment.

" I wasn't looking where I was going and I got distracted bec-" I looked up from where I was sitting and I completely froze in the middle of my sentence to find a tall, muscular, gorgeous man standing about a foot in front of me holding out his hand so he can help me up. I took his hand and he pulled me up gently handing me my semi shattered phone.

" Thought you might want this back " He said chuckling while handing me my phone.

" Oh uh, thanks...Also, I'm actually so sorr- " he cut me off

" Don't be sorry, things happen. I forgive you " he said looking at me, then the floor.

I could kinda tell he was nervous or maybe uncomfy? but why? He looked up again and his eyes met at mine. His hazel eyes were easy to get lost into. But then I started to feel a little bit insecure so I stuck my hand further into my sweatshirt sleeve and began to bite my acrylic nails. Not because I was nervous but because I was insecure.

" so uh d- " I started, until all of a sudden a pack of girls ran up to him and started asking him for pictures. I was really confused at first. I didn't want to bother whatever the heck was going on so I tried to walk away but then stopped when I heard his deep raspy voice. 

" Don't go yet! I haven't made it up to you for making you faceplant. " He said laughing while posing for pictures with these girls that were around my age ( 17 ). Some were about the age of 13.

I smiled and let out a little laugh and sat on a nearby bench until one of the girls he took a picture with walked over to me. She had the most disgusted look on her face.

" If you think you'll ever get a chance with him then you better think twice. I mean look at you! your way out of his league. And obviously, he wouldn't want to date a pig. " She said walking away giggling with her friend that just came out from the bathroom.

I wrapped my hands around my stomach. Was I really this fat? I was 125 pounds at the age of 17? I didn't really care about the comment she made. But my mind kept focusing on the part where she said I would never get a chance with him. Who even is he?

I fidget with my shattered phone before jumping a little to the sound of his voice coming closer to me.

" Think your gonna buy a new one? " he asked sitting down next to me on the bench, he left a good amount of space between us.

" eh, I don't know yet. I mean it still works " I say shrugging

" Yeah. save your money. phones can be expensive. " He said. there was an awkward pause for about 15 seconds.

 " oh and I never caught your name..? " he said looking at me a little confused but happy at the same time.

" Paisley, but you can call me Pais  " I say smiling

" I'm Grayson. But you can call me Gray " He said smiling back.

" Nice to meet you, where you headed? " I asked playing with the ring I had on my finger.

" I'm actually flying back to LA " He says smiling while nodding his head a little.

" No way me too " I said trying not to act super happy but also super bored at the same time. How could something this attractive be going to the same state as me? That's impossible.

" Small world huh " He said letting out a laugh

I let out a chuckle.

" Well, the plane leaves in a few minutes. Maybe we should go? " I suggested

" Oh yeah of course, plus my brother is probably wondering where I am " Grayson said while getting up.

We headed towards the seating area and I reunited with my dad and Stacey While Grayson headed to the other side of the seating area. We ended up boarding the plane a little early, thank goodness.  I completely forgot about everything that happened with Grayson because I was so nervous about the plane ride. I always get anxiety when I'm on planes and it's no fun.

Authors note:

--------------------

you are not alone <3

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTTLINE: 1-800-799-7233

SEXUAL ASSAULT HOTTLINE: 1-800-656-4673

SUICIDE HOTTLINE: 1-800-273-8255

--------------------

Don't be afraid to call ^ 

Hey! Tysm for 150 reads omg! This chapter was edited meaning that if u read this before I edited it there are some minor changes :) Also omfg were #9 on the hashtag ' graysondolan ' I couldn't be happier! Make sure to follow my socials. ( on profile ) and have an amazing day/night. ily bye! <3

~B

BLM