15

( EDITED )

( SENSITIVE TOPIC WARNING: RAPE )

" order for Paisle- " She says until she looks up and sees me.

" Paisley? " she said furrowing her eyebrows

I shut the door as fast as I could. It was Allie, my ex-best friend. She used to be one of my best friends until everything happened with Josh. After it happened she said that I was worthless and disgusting and she abandoned me at my lowest. I never forgave her.

I backed away from the door and sat on the couch. My mind was flooding with so many thoughts and memories. I was interrupted by people barging through the garage door. It was Ethan, Grayson, and Brielle.

" Hey best friend, did you order food? It was on the porch. " She said putting the bag on the counter.

" oh uh yeah " I said getting up from the couch.

" you ok? " Bri asked me walking over to me. She can always tell when I'm upset. I don't get how.

" Uhm I- I think. " I said hesitantly. Brielle knows who Allie is because we all used to be best friends. Bri was there for me when Allie wasn't and when Allie dropped me she went off on her.

"What's wrong? " Ethan says walking over to me and standing next to Brielle.

" Uhm I guess I just saw someone I didn't really want to see. And it brought back memories I'd kill not to see... " I said scratching my head. I was too nervous to explain everything to Ethan and Grayson since I already put them through so much.

Everyone's eyes went wide.

" NOT Josh- I promise. " I said while tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

" better not be. Do I know them? " Bri asked furrowing her eyebrows.

" yes " I answered before walking into the kitchen where Grayson was.

" Are you friends with them? " Brielle asked following me

" Was-, like a year ago. " I said sitting on the barstools next to Grayson. He was on his phone but I could tell he was vividly listening to our conversation.

" Wait is it Allie? " Brielle said with an angry tone

" whose Allie? " Ethan says in a confusing tone from the couch.  

" Uh yeah she dropped off the food " I said playing with my nails then pointing to the bag that was on the counter.

" Allies Uhm... " Bri started, I shook my head to stop her from telling the twins more about her since I already flooded them with my problems.

" An old friend- " I interrupt.

" Anyways where did you guys go? " I ask changing the subject

" uh just out  " Grayson said looking suspicious at Bri and Ethan.

" out? " I say raising an eyebrow while looking at Grayson.

" Yeah" Grayson says in a sarcastic way

"You're being suspicious. " I say standing up and crossing my arms in a playful way.

" you told me you were going to a meeting? " I ask raising my eyebrows again.

" ugh you caught me " Grayson said before standing up and tickling me.

" ah, no stop!! " I say while laughing

Grayson picks me up and puts me on the couch.

" but No one else here's suspicious " Grayson says before walking out of the living room.

" wait but what do you mean by caught me? "  I ask in a confusing tone.

" Uhm anyways. Paisley can you get my wallet I think I left it in the car " Brielle says getting her phone from the kitchen counter.

" Sure " I say before getting up and walking out the garage door.

I opened the car door to see 2 things. An apple store bag and an American eagle bag along with a few other shopping bags. My mouth dropped.

" SUPRISE " Ethan, Grayson, And Brielle say from the garage door.

Before I could say anything I ran up to all 3 of them and gave them a hug.

" Thank you " I say 

" Of course, you thought we would forget your birthday? " Ethan asks pulling away from the hug.

" uh I don't know, we haven't been friends for THAT long... " I say fidgeting with my fingers.

" Yeah but we've been friends long enough to the point where we will always remember your birthday. " Grayson said before walking over to the car to grab the stuff.

 I smile

After 20 minutes of trying on and opening clothes, I decided to set up the phone.

" Yay now I get to send you funny TikToks again! " Brielle says while clapping her hands.

I let out a giggle

10 minutes go by and my new phone is set up. I didn't have any contacts or any apps downloaded so I added some.

I only added my main contacts because after all I am in a new state and I wanted to start a new life. I added Grayson's contact, Ethan, Bri, My dad, My stepmom, and My real mom. I decided to give my dad a call just in case they have come home from their mini-vacation. If they did then there probably worried since I haven't been home in 3 days.

" Hello? "

" Hey dad "

" Paisley? where have you been? you haven't been home in 3 days! We're worried sick!! "

" Yeah dad I know, I broke my phone and decided to stay at my friend's house for a bit. I didn't tell you because I didn't have a phone, but I have one now. "

" Yeah well, you need to come home right now. Plus it's your birthday you have to spend it with your family. I'm picking you up at 12 "

" okay bye drive safe, love you "

I hang up the phone.

" my dads picking me up at 12..." I say in a sad tone. I really do not wanna go back there.

"It's gonna be okay I promise, you'll have Bri and if you ever need us we're only like 15 minutes away. " Grayson says before pulling me into a hug.

" I hope " I mumble into his neck.

Authors note:

--------------------

you are not alone <3

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTTLINE: 1-800-799-7233

SEXUAL ASSAULT HOTTLINE: 1-800-656-4673

SUICIDE HOTTLINE: 1-800-273-8255

--------------------

Don't be afraid to call ^ 

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a hot minute! I hope you guys like the new theme of my profile lol! Anyways remember you are loved and worth it. have a fantastic rest of ur day/night! love yall muah! xx

-B

BLM