3

( EDITED )

( SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE  IM LAZY...)

We have finally boarded the plane and I was getting very jumpy and nervous because I get really bad anxiety on planes. This anxiety was worse though because my dad and Stacey decided to fly FIRST CLASS without me. As my dad and Stacey were walking into first class I was already in my seat on the plane. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and texted my mom saying that we were about to take off.

momma <3

me: Hey momma.

momma: Hey doll, what's up?

me: We're about to take off!

momma: Are your dad and Stacey sitting with you?

me: No, they're in first class. But trust me, ill be fine.

momma: Okay baby, text me when you land and ill see you soon. Love you, Pais.

me: Will do, love you too momma.

After my dad and mom got divorced my dad decided to stay here in Jersey while my mom wanted to go back to her hometown in LA. We decided to move to LA so that I am able to see my mom on weekends and then spend the weekdays with my dad and Stacey. I kinda hated Jersey. everywhere you go there are Jocks, old people, and annoying kids. I felt as if I didn't belong there. so when I heard the news we were moving to LA I was really excited. 

I paired my AirPods to my Phone and turned on some music. It was playing my favorite song when I got interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I turned around in my seat and saw Grayson. I suddenly got nervous for no reason. 

" Hey! " I said smiling taking out my AirPod.

" thought you might want some company " Grayson said shrugging while smiling back.

" a little company won't hurt " I giggled

" want to sit back here with me? It's hard talking to someone when they're blocked by a row of seats" Grayson said letting out a chuckle.

" What about your brother? isn't he sitting with you? " I said looking at him with a confused face.

" he can just sit in your seat, he won't care. " Grayson said.

Why did Grayson want to sit next to me? Maybe he wanted to be friends? no..Maybe he was trying to be nice for cracking my phone cause he felt bad.

" oh, okay then " I said as I got up from my seat and switched rows. I was now sitting right next to him. I looked to my right and saw someone who looked almost identical to Grayson. I looked at Grayson.

" is that your brother? " I said looking back at the guy who looked exactly like him.

" yeah" he said in a calmed voice.

" E ! come here. I want you to meet someone. " Grayson said getting his attention.

He walked over and looked at me.

" Sup I'm Ethan. Grayson's twin brother if you couldn't tell " he laughed.

" Are you a fan? " He said looking at Grayson then me.

I glance over to Grayson then back to Ethan.

" Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Paisley. and actually, I've never heard of you guys. It might because I'm never on social media a lot. I met Grayson about 45 minutes ago through an incident " I say looking over at Grayson then laughing