18

( EDITED )

( MILED RAPE WARING ) 

We arrived at the restaurant a few minutes early before our reservation time. We sat in the lobby waiting for the server to bring us to our table. This restaurant wasn't fancy... It was fancy fancy. After about 10 minutes of waiting and scrolling through our phones, the server brought us to our table. We sat down and started looking through the menu. I started moving my leg up and down because I was nervous.

" You okay sweetie? " My dad said looking up at me from his menu. He could tell something was up so I had to make an excuse.

" I just- haven't..ben out in a long time you know? " I say in a lying voice. Brielle's head looked at me, my dad, and then my stepmom Stacey. She didn't wanna make anything obvious so she just looked out the window of the restaurant. Her eyes went huge like she saw something crazy.

" Hey Pais, come to the bathroom with me real quick. I need to fix your makeup you have a smudge. " Bri says grabbing my hand to go into the restroom.

" What's up? " I ask confused.

" Uhm ok, so I have no idea how to tell you this but uh- " Brielle began speaking until a girl walked into the bathroom.

This girl didn't look like any average LA girl. She had Platnum Long blonde hair that was curled nicely, Sky blue eyes, and an amazing body let alone the probably thousands of dollars worth of jewelry, heels, and her dress. She was perfect. The girl walked over to the sinks to re-apply her lipgloss on her perfectly shaped lips.

" so uhm, what were you saying bri? " I ask after glancing at the stunning girl.

" uhm nevermind we will talk about it when we get home" she says signaling for us to go back to our table.

As we were walking out I saw someone who looked almost similar to......Grayson? What was he doing here? I thought he had to go do something and I didn't think that something was going to be at a fancy diner by himself.

I stopped in my tracks. Brielle looks over to see what I'm looking at and see's Grayson.

" is that Gray? " She says looking back at me.

" I-I think, but I thought he had a meeting or something right? " I ask in reassurance.

The girl from the bathrooms came from behind us and said

" Perfect isn't he? I'm so lucky " Then she winked and walked over to Grayson's table and sat down.

My heart dropped to the bottom of my chest. Grayson Dolan bailed on me and Brielle on my birthday to go out with some LA girl? I couldn't believe it. I scoff and continue walking to our table.

" There you guys are! we thought you got lost! " My dad says chuckling

" Nope, just a makeup emergency that girls would understand, right Stacey? " I say chuckling 

" sure " she says with a straight face.

I take my phone out from my purse and text Ethan.

Ethan

Me: E

he responds back within seconds.

Ethan: Paisley

Me: Did you know Grayson was going on a date tonight?

Ethan: A date? 

Me: Yes Ethan Grant Dolan a date, ever heard of one?

Ethan: Shut up weirdo. And no but how do you know? You stalkin him 👀

Me: Of course not, He's at the same restaurant that me and bri are at with some blonde victoria secret model. 

Ethan: hmm He hasn't told me about any girl...

Me: Oh okay well thank u

Ethan: Wait pais

Me: Hmm?

Ethan: U like Gray don't u?

oh no

Me: hmm i'll have to think about that one...

Ethan: wait what?? Pais that makes no sense-

Ethan: Paisley answer the question!

Ethan: Paisley Brooke Anderson U dead?!?!

Ethan: Ugh whatever your so difficult. See u later.

About 2 hours of me being uncomfortable because I know Grayson is here with another girl goes by, It's time to go. Of course, Grayson's table is right by the exit meaning he will probably see us when we walk out gave me anxiety. I cover my face with my hair as we walkout. I don't think he noticed me or Brielle since we walked out of the restaurant super quick. We walk to the car and open the door and jump in.

" Alrighty kids lets go home " My dad said starting up the car. By now it was almost 11 pm. About 45 minutes later we arrive home and we walk into the house and into my room. I fall onto my bed dramatically without taking off my heels.

" Whyyy " I groan rubbing my face forgetting I had makeup on

" Paisley its okay. Plus who knows if she will even stand a chance with Gray. I mean after all that's not really his type. " She says taking off her heels and putting her hair in a low ponytail

" not his type? Shes skinny, blonde, blue eyed, short, has amazing facial features, and literally everything you would need to be considered the perfect girl for Grayson. " I say while taking my shoes off and throwing them In my closet.

" Why don't U take a nice shower and we will watch a movie together since tonights technically the last night we see each other since I leave tomorrow morning. " She suggests 

" sure, you get the movie ready. " I say walking over to my closet to grab an oversized hoodie and then my drawers to get nike socks and sweatpants

I walk into the bathroom and start the shower. I undress and look at myself in the mirror. I still thought of myself as disgusting fat and ugly. I scoffed and took a quick shower. I got out and changed. I brushed my hair and washed my face followed by my skin care. I brushed my teeth, put on deoderant, perfume, and lotion. I walked out of my bathroom and threw my clothes into my hamper.

" Ready? " Brielle said starting the movie. She changed into shorts and a cropped tank top along with nike socks.

" what movie are we watching? " I ask getting into my bed before plugging in my phone to charge.

" Finding nemo, a classic. " Brielle said.

We continued watching the movie until we fell asleep.

Authors note:

--------------------

you are not alone <3

DOMESTIC VIOLANCE HOTTLINE: 1-800-799-7233

SEXUAL ASSULT HOTTLINE: 1-800-656-4673

SUICIDE HOTTLINE: 1-800-273-8255

--------------------

Dont be afraid to call ^

Hey ya'll! sorry I haven't updated in a long time! I had thankgivng break, I had a huge fight with my friend, and now school so I didn't really have time to post. Butt I hope you enjoy this chapter that Im writing instead of doing missing assignments and sleeping. Also its December!! 19 days till Christmas ( if u celebrate ) but anyways, have an amazing day/night ilysm!! <3

~ B

BLM