1

( EDITED )

( SENSITIVE TOPIC WARNING: ABUSE & RAPE )

( LANGUAGE WARNING )

Today was the day. The day I was moving to LA. I woke up due to my alarm clock practically blowing my eardrums out of my ear. I groan and sit up. A minute later I immediately get startled and jump a little when someone barges through my door.

" Wake up slut " My stepmom said exaggerating the word slut quietly. Then she walked out of my room giving me a glare while slamming the door as she strutted out.

I groaned and got out of the bed covers. I sat on the edge of my bed, my feet touching the ground. I was really contemplating getting up since it was 8:00 am and I stayed up till 2 am knowing I had to wake up early. I had a pretty messed up sleep schedule.

Changing the topic, ever since I was able to live with my dad his fiance Stacey, has hated me and treated me horribly behind my dad's back. I don't know why. What did I do to her? I've tried having a one on one conversation with her but it always ends up with her leaving a bruise somewhere on my body. She's practically abusive but I've been through worse so I don't let it get to me. A bruise is a bruise and a cut is a cut.......right?

I don't think my dad knows what she does to me, but they seem really happy together and I don't want to ruin that for him. When Stacey is left alone with me she abuses me. I know how to hide bruises but not cuts. Every once in a while my dad would notice a gash in my cheek or leg. I knew if I told him the truth Stacey would probolly murder me. Like for real murder me. Nobody knows that Stacey abuses me but I want to keep it that way because my dad is finally happy. And after everything that happened with the divorce of him and my mom, I don't want him to suffer again.

As I decidingly got up from my bed I put on a sweatshirt, sweatpants and some nike socks and started to make my way downstairs, until I smelled something familiar, vegan pancakes! The smell of pancakes woke me up even more and I bolted down the stairs. And before you ask, yes I am vegan. 

Save the animals sksksksksk ( chile anyways so..)

" good morning, glad to see you up and awake " my dad says in a happy tone while flipping a pancake.

" I smelled pancakes, of course I'm gonna get up. " I playfully rolled my eyes at him while sitting down on a barstool.

" I made you a plate, it's sitting on the table. also, make sure to hurry, eat, and get ready because we leave in about an hour for the airport. " my dad said getting a plate out for Stacey.

" Okay, thanks. " I say sitting down in the chair.

My dad was basically my only friend growing up besides my best friend Brielle. I used to get / still do bullied a lot for looks and my weight and due to the fact that I wasn't popular in the slightest bit. But the bullying didn't affect me because I had my best friend and my family. That's all I needed.

I walk upstairs and find something to wear. I managed to pick out something comfy but cute. I wore a pair of light pink jogger pants with a white turtle neck long sleeve croptop. I paired it with my white vans. I sat at my vanity and started to curl my hair when I got a text. I put down the curling iron and picked up my phone, it was Brielle.

bri<3

bri:  hey girl, what's new?

me: eh, nothing much just getting ready. hbu?

bri: what are you getting ready for girly? If you're going to the club I wanna come ;)

me: I hate clubs plus its 8:15 am.

I Love You... | G.B.Dजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें