17

( EDITED )

( LANGUAGE WARNING )

( SENSITIVE TOPIC WARNING: RAPE )

I get up and Paisley gets up to go shower. While she's in the shower I head downstairs to get something to eat since I haven't eaten in a few days and I knew I needed to.

" You know we're going out to eat in about 2 hours right? " My dad asked looking up to me from the book he was reading.

" uh yeah, I'm just getting a snack since I didn't eat breakfast or lunch " I say grabbing a bag of skinny pop from the pantry. I open the bag and walk back upstairs to my room.

I sat on my couch waiting for Brielle to get out of the shower. I scrolled through Twitter to see I got 10 new follows. I looked at the accounts and they were Dolan twin Fan accounts. I was confused about why. Then I remembered that they followed me back on everything showing that were friends or knew each other. I looked on Instagram and saw a few comments on my insta posts saying...

Mrsdolan: Do I see a new ship?

Dolzbae: uhh Idk if it's just me but I ship her and Grayson...

GrayandEsbae: Her and Ethan could break the world-

I was scrolling through these comments reading everything about me and the twins. I was scrolling through the comments and I found one from something I posted a long time ago. It was an old pic of me and Josh. I guess I forgot to delete that photo but I needed to because people were commenting asking if he was my boyfriend.

GraysonsBitch: who dis??

Crunchydolanz: Welp guys ig we cant ship her and gray anymore...

After I scrolled down all the comments I deleted the photo. My mood kinda shifted at the thought that they actually thought we were still together. My thoughts went away after Brielle came out of the shower. 

" I'm out, your turn " Brielle says walking into my closet to change after opening the bathroom door to leave.

" mk " I say plugging in my phone so it's charged for later.

I grabbed some gray sweatpants, a large sweatshirt, and Nike socks and walked into the bathroom. I started the shower and looked in the mirror. I let my hair out of the messy bun that it was in. I hadn't taken a shower in 2 days so my hair was knotty and greasy. I undressed and stepped into the shower and did my shower routine. About 15 minutes later I get out and get dressed. I walked out of the bathroom after I dried off and got dressed but as soon as I did I heard the doorbell ring.

" I got it " Bri said opening my door and walking downstairs.

I walk down the stairs behind her. My hair was still wrapped in a towel to dry since I didn't feel like blow-drying it. While I was walking down the stairs I had noticed my parents weren't home because I saw their car wasn't in the driveway. 

Brielle opened the door and It was Ethan and Grayson.

" Hey! " Brielle said hugging them both

" What are yall doing here? " I ask in a confused tone walking up to the door 

" well, bri told us you guys are going out tonight and we just wanted to make sure your okay... " Grayson said in a little bit of concern

"oh okay well come in. I don't know where my parents went..." I ask moving out of the way to let them in.

" oh, they said they're going shopping cause your stepmom needed something from target " Brielle added after me.

" oh okay, well my rooms upstairs. " I said leading them upstairs.