23

( Edited )

( Language warning )

( this chapter won't have a lot of conversation so if you don't like a chapter like that then maybe skim through the paragraphs !! )

The next morning I woke up to an empty house. all I heard were birds chirping and cars driving by. I don't even try to check my phone. instead, I decided it would be nice to have a self-care day since I haven't had one of those in a while. I decided it would be best for me to stay off my phone today because of all the mental and physical health issues I was having.

I walked downstairs and opened some curtains to let light in and I decided it would be nice to open some windows cause it was pretty warm with a tiny bit of wind which was nice because in LA because there wasn't a lot of cold weather. I went around all the rooms in the house and opened curtains and windows. After that, I walked into the kitchen to make some iced coffee. While that was brewing I got some toast and avocados out to make avocado toast.

About 15 minutes later I finish eating and decide to go take a shower. I remembered what happened yesterday and brought a broom and dustpan with me to clean up the glass. I walk up the stairs and open my bathroom door. I shook off all the bad memories of yesterday and finished cleaning and throwing away the glass. After that, I took a warm shower. I got out of the shower and threw on a mint green crop top with a matching pair of sweatpants and Nike socks of course. 

I brushed through my long dark brown hair and put in some kind of good smelling leave-in conditioner. I then did skincare in which in the shower I washed my face so I just put on depuffing eye cream since I was crying all night and moisturizer. I then put on a lash serum which makes your eyelashes grow and ran a spoolie through my eyebrows to put them in place. I put on deodorant and lotion and made my way back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. 

After brushing my teeth I made my bed and cleaned my bathroom, closet, and room. I was still tired so I decided I could take an uber to a coffee shop to get stuff off my mind. My hair was still wet but oh well. I called an uber and about 15 minutes later it arrives. I grab the house keys, my phone and wallet then threw on some Gucci slides I got from my mom last year and headed out the door. I get into the uber and they drove me to philz coffee ( Emma chamberlain reference lol ) as soon as we get there I pay the uber driver and make my way into the coffee shop. after waiting in line for 2 minutes a girl who is about 12-13 comes up to me.

" hi! are you Paisley? " the girl says to me excitedly

" oh hi! yes I am! " I say back turning around to face her

" Can I please get a picture? " she said pulling out her phone

" sure! " I say bending down to her height level and smiling.

she takes the picture.

" thank you so much! " she says smiling then running out of the coffee shop.

I smile and wave as she exits. I guess being seen with the Dolan twins does give you a little fame.

After I got my coffee I was walking out to wait for my uber when Hollywood fix comes around the corner. I look at him as he's walking straight towards me. But why would he even want to interview me? I'm not famous. I turn around to see if there was anyone behind me and yep. There they are. E and Gray strutting down the sidewalk like they're hot shit. 

I remember what happened and how they walked out on me the other night and I rolled my eyes and turned back around only to see Hollywood fix right in front of me with a big camera. E and Gray were simply right next to me, and before I could escape from this all I hear is...

" Hey! Its the Dolan twins and the new mystery girl, how are you guys? " He says shoving a camera right in front of us so we cant walk away.

I look to glace at Ethan and Grayson and I see they're both looking at me. I've never been interviewed before so you could tell I was nervous

" uh good," I say with a light smile.

" so yall have recently been hanging out with each other a lot, what's- what's going on with that? " He says taking a few steps back to get a clear shot of all 3 of us

" well, we haven't been hanging out everyday ya- " I start until Grayson fucking interrupts me.

" just friends hanging out ya know, nothing too special," he says with a light laugh.

then I see a car pull up and I get a notification that my ubers here. I don't even hesitate to say bye and just get into the uber as quick as possible, but as soon as I reach the car...

" so I heard rumors that you're just using the twins for clout is that true paisley, the fans wanna know " He says following me to the door of the car.

" huh? no no of course not. I love the twins so much and I would never use anyone for clout. no one deserves that. " I say while opening the car door and getting in. I wave to The Hollywood fix as the uber drives away back to my house.

I arrive back home, drink my coffee, email my teachers, and catch up on missing work from when I missed school. I got to bed around 10 pm so the next morning I could be productive and maybe find answers to why my dads in the hospital and why the twins left unexpectidly. 

Authors note:

--------------------

you are not alone <3

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTLINE: 1-800-799-7233

SEXUAL ASSAULT HOTLINE: 1-800-656-4673

SUICIDE HOTLINE: 1-800-273-8255

--------------------

Don't be afraid to call ^

Hey, ya'll! I hope you enjoy this chapter! if u have Twitter pls follow me my @is Glisteningdolz. Anyway, I love you and tysm for reading!

~ B

BLM STILL MATTERS!