12

( EDITED )

( LANGUAGE WARNING )

( SENSITIVE TOPIC: RAPE )

I sat curled in a ball by my bed still crying over what just happened. Brielle was hugging me while I sat there acting like an idiot balling eyes out for the past 7 or so minutes. Then someone barges through my room door. I jump.

" shh Its okay, it just the twins " bri said rocking me back and forth.

My breath hitched at the thought of cringe that they were in my room looking at me when I looked like this. Embarrassment.

" Brielle, have u found out what's wrong yet? " Grayson asked worried putting his phone and their keys on my dresser.

" no, do u not see what state she's in? she can't even breath right Grayson..? " Brielle says with an attitude 

Grayson didn't respond. Ethan came and sat next to me putting his hand on my knee trying to comfort me in some way. I knew him and Brielle had a thing so I knew he didn't wanna go too overboard with Bri literally sitting right next to us. I'm still sat in a ball with my hands wrapped around my knees and my head buried into my arms. Grayson crouches down in front of me.

" what's wrong pais, u can trust us. " Grayson said in a low voice. I could tell he was looking at me.

" G-gra-yson " I say still trying to catch my breath. My breathing got a little better but at this point, I was scared to trust anyone. Even my own best friend. Every time I opened my mouth to say something all the memories come back to me. I start to shake a little. Bri notices because she hugs me a bit tighter.

As I lift my head up he looks up at me. My eyes were red and puffy from crying and my mouth and around my lip was still swollen from the incident.

" hmm? " Grayson says. 

Brielle climbs onto the top of my head sitting above me. She started to play with my hair because she knows that comforts me. As soon as Bri moved Grayson took her spot. He was now sitting next to me. He put his arms around me and I do the same. I felt safe with Grayson. I felt safe in his arms.

" What did j-josh say when u told him to stay away from me at the mall? " I ask mumbling into the crook of his neck. He lets go of the hug.

Brielle stops playing with my hair. Ethan tensed up and Grayson's jaw clenched.

" Paisley- " Brielle says sternly while getting off the bed.

I felt guilty. I don't know why. I didn't even do anything but I still felt like everything was my fault. I feel another warm tear drip down my face and land onto my hand.

" What did he say to you paisley " Ethan said. I turn my head to look at him.

" nothing. " I say. 

" If he didn't say anything then what happened? " Grayson said in an angry tone.

At this point, I was getting super nervous. My stomach tied into a knot. What would they do to Josh if I told them?

I look over at Brielle, I mouth the words ' he took control of me ' to her. Her mouth drops open. The twins must have known what I mouthed because Grayson stood up and so did Ethan.

" Where and when paisley " Grayson asked sternly walking over to grab his phone and keys. He put the lanyard in his left pocket and his phone in the right.

" Here. and he left when bri pulled up " I say on the verge of tears again.

" Please just stay here with me, I don't want to be alone again. " I say quietly before crying softly into my hands.