~Humble Endings~1~

(I no joke came up with half this shit in the shower)

            The world viewed through purple eyes is often bleak and dreary. Towering over the other mobs of the land looses its fun after they run away so many times. Picking up blocks to entertain ones self becomes repetitive through the days. The life of an enderman, oh how fun.

Brittle leaves  of all colors crunched beneath large black feet as an enderman made its way though a cold and cluttered forest. His name was Boo.

 A funny name right? 

To him it was his only source of identity, his entire being. Most endermen didn't posses names, they weren't conscience enough, they were usually trapped within their own minds and couldn't express anything outwardly other than aggression when a person tried to peer into that private space through their eyes. Then again, it all depended on where you started after The End.

All endermen start in The End. There, they learn to teleport, to pick up blocks and to care for the great dragon. There, they are nobody. After a while, when they have done their share of caring for the great dragon, they are allowed to leave, but never to come back, often still retaining the mindset they had when mindlessly tending to the Dragon's beck and call. 

Boo first spawned near a snowy mountain village. He was in awe of the sheer difference it held compared to the dark world of The End dimension where the world held no feeling, only a bleak sense of loneliness and a void that spanned endlessly. The lights here however felt warm and welcoming, and even from a good distance Boo could tell this was a place full of emotion and life. 

Villagers mingled with one another, talking about business and their daily jobs as they often do. The children ran around their parents feet, laughing and playing in the snow. Boo was almost entranced by it all.

Through the days following his arrival, Boo kept close to the village at all times, never straying too far from its sight. Thus, he was able to learn the odd language of the villagers and was taught many things by simply listening in on the conversations of the their daily lives. He was also able to shift away from the common personality of his kind and develop a bit of a personality from just overhearing these common folk talk, laugh and even smile.

¨How many emeralds did you get today?¨ said one villager to another

¨A lot! almost 6 of them!¨ said the other who grinned with satisfaction.

Emeralds must be very valuable  thought Boo.

¨I'm gonna catch you!¨ yelled a child playing with their sibling, both of their faces radiating a pure expression of joy.

¨Haha! No! No! Plea- OUCH!¨ the other replied before tripping on a rock hidden away in the snow and crying their eyes out.

'Other creatures sure are vulnerable'  thought Boo again, cringing a bit at the messy and now wet face of the child who had tripped.

Simple things like these which strengthened his mind every day, which lead to his abnormally higher intelligence and sense of self. At this point, Boo still had not gotten his name, but the way he acquired it was not a pleasant experience...

(Haha sorry this first chapter was short and just kinda the exposition on how the endermen kind of function in this universe, Ill get more into lil old Ranboo's tale next time, hopefully with more words lmao)