~Live Disruption~7~

^ made by urs truly

thank u guys so much for 2.5k reads im legit so happy every time I see yall add this shit to ur reading lists and stuff and when u vote and comment, I check my notifications a bit to much on the daily...

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Aside from Boo's etching worry about the person in the photo, life seemed to be going smoothly for him, surprisingly. He had simply been taking care of the small wooden house that once belonged to the person he- ... 

The cat he found had been doing well and was thriving as well as it could. However Boo had found another cat just outside the house. The other cat, was found splashing around the shallow pond in front of the house. Boo did his best to get the cat out of the water without hurting himself, and brought the small thing inside. He had left the cat in front of the warm fire but he noticed the cat wouldn't stop shaking and shivering after being drenched in cold water. Boo found this to be quite funny and decided to name the cat Jjjjjjjjefferey, after the fact that he wouldn't stop j-j-j-j-jittering.

Alongside his two cats, Boo starting to gain a little bit of confidence in himself as he did daily tasks around the house and kept his companions happy and healthy. At least the cats didn't fear him like many other creatures...

One day, Boo decided to go on a small stroll around the house with his two cats. As he walked outside, he realized the sun was setting and looked up at the clear sky. In all his time on this vast world, he had never stopped to take in the beauty of the vast sky above him. He was always on the move or was only paying attention to his worries on the ground. But as he gazed up to the sky full of melting colors, a feeling of warmth washed over him, he closed his eyes and basked in the flittering beams of light before they finally disappeared over the dark horizon.

When he opened his glowing eyes again the world was quiet and black, and only the stars starred back at him from the abyss above him. Boo sighed and walked back into the house, waving towards him to beckon the cats in as well.

The next morning, as the rays of sunshine entered the windows of the house, Boo was sitting quietly at the little table in the corner of the house, watching the cats hungrily devour their morning fish, when something outside caught his eyes.

In the distance, and still approaching, was a tall figure with...white...hair and goggles atop his head. 

The third person... he thought.

Something was coming to disrupt his peacful life once again

Boo had no idea what to do. 

Should he teleport away into the forest? 

No, he didn't want to leave the cats here and plus, he had never tried teleporting anything else besides himself, and he didn't want to risk anything happening right now.

Time was running out.

The man was getting closer and closer.

And it was getting more and more apparent that he was definitely the man in the photo,he was even wearing the same jacket...

Thinking fast, Boo picked up the two cats with his long arms and bolted down to the basement. He ran over to the same table from before and crouched beneath it once more, except this time he wasn't planning on spacing out for even a second. Boo held the cats in his arms gently, trying to keep them comfortable so they wouldn't make too much noise.

Suddenly he heard the door to the house open loudly followed by some low humming of a random tune, a tune that for some reason, brought shivers down his spine...

"Hello?" the person called out, "Anyone homeroom?" He asked in a playful tone, unaware of the sudden disappearance of the actually owner of the home.

The person idly walked around the house for a bit before letting out a confused "Hm".

Suddenly they began to walk down the stairs.

Boo's breath hitched, and he closed his eyes so they wouldn't glow in the darkness of the basement and give him away instantly.

He heard the person arrive at the bottom of the stairs, and the ruffle of clothes as they peered around the room.

Then a pause.

Suddenly they rustled around in what Boo assumed was their pockets and brought something out. All Boo could hear was the striking of two small objects and then a small flash of light and the sound of something flaring up.

Boo was very confused.

What were they doing...?

He then heard something like a small stick or twig fall on the ground followed by a small stomping noise.

Afterwards the person walked around accompanied by something... crackling in their hand, and the smell of something burning.

As tempted as Boo was to open his eyes, he really didn't want to risk giving up his dark camouflage with a pair of purple glowing eyes, so he kept them shut tight the entire time.

All of a sudden the person made a sharp inhale and froze.

"Well..." they paused "You definitely aren't the person I'm looking for..."

Boo's eyes shot open immediately.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Huh sounds like a good place to end 

thank you all again for reading!

dont forget to vote!