~Nice to be together~10~

AAAAAAH, ok Im back.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The first thing Boo could feel when he woke up was the cold floor beneath him. The sensation filled him with a sense of familiarity he did not like. It reminded him of the lifeless stone that filled the empty void of The End. He feared that if he were to open his eyes he would be met with the staring faces of his endermen peers, and the commanding glare of the great dragon above. 

Before opening his eyes he listened closely to his surroundings, just to makes sure he couldn't hear the distant flapping of large black wings...

When he had confirmed that he could indeed not hear anything but eerie silence, he slowly peaked his eyes open. 

The first thing he was glad to notice was that the stone under him was a dull grey instead of a light yellow, a calming reassurance that he was definitely still in the over world. But as he looked up a little bit of fear returned to him. He was inside a tall cramped cage, surrounded by many other similar, but empyt cages in a large room. A silent fan hovered slowly above to room and Boo could see a few dust particles floating around in the air. Boo stood up and gave his skinny body a little stretch; it seemed he had been lying there for quite some time.

When he turned around he was met with a medium sized window to the outside. 

As he peared through it he was meth with just...blue. A large vast plain of blue lie just outside the window, Boo was extremely confused. He was sure that no time of day was every just plain blue...? Or was he? But it only got weirder when he say a few large bubbles float up from underneath the window and in the distance a small fish scurried away.

Boo was underwater.

Panic began to seize at Boo's body, he wouldn't be able to teleport out of this place like he had been planning to... 

Boo quickly turned around to see if he could at least escape from the cage he was in, but when he tried he was only met with a shock of pain. Upon closer inspection, he could see that the bars of the cage were dripping wet-- the source of this phenomenon seemed to come from the ceiling where water was purposely leaking down around the cage bars. 

Boo was completely unable to escape.

Before he had time to panic anymore than her already was, Boo heard footsteps approaching from outside the hallway that was attached to the room. Immediately, Boo remembered why he had ended up here in the first place... The white haired man...

Of course, the man in question came waltzing into the grey room with his hands in his pocket and his closed eyes facing the ceiling. He stopped right at front of Boo's cage and opened his eyes; the familiar deep red of his pupils made Boo let out a low whimper of discomfort.

A grin was plastered on to the face of the man, however his eyes showed no sign of any particular expression or emotion he could be feeling.

"Heya buddy, how are ya?" he asked, still with no sign of actual concern.

"Sorry about roughing you up to get you here, I just... needed to get some 'experimental' questions answered" the man tilted his head to the side a little and continued, "Plus, I have a feeling you might have done something to my old buddy Matthew, so you might even deserve this."

A searing pain of regret burned its way into Boo's memory, in a way, he did deserve this...

The man began to pace in front of Boo's cage a little carrying on with his explanation.

"Now you maybe wondering, what kind of questions do I need answered exactly..."
he let out a little chuckle, "Many".

Boo tried to fight back the bad feeling of anxiety that grew with each word the man spoke, but so far he was fighting a losing battle.

The man began to ramble a bit about why Boo was here and what he was going to do with him locked in this cage, however, fear was clogging Boo's ears and he felt like he losing the ability to mentally focus on what the man was saying.

One word stood out to him however: Experiments.

Boo wasn't too sure what this word meant but it didn't sound good in the slightest when the man said it. 

Boo tried to focus in more on what the man was saying again,

"And of course how am I going to get answers from a mob if its so difficult for them to speak proper English, It seems like an impossible feat, but lucky for you buddy, I've done it before" 

The man walked out of the room and returned with a small checkered box. The box was a mix of two shades of light orange and seemed to have multi colored lights in the middle of each side.

The man held it up for Boo to see clearly,

"This will be our ticket to communication, my tall friend..."

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Bet I could beat a command block in a fight

square up bro

legit listened to Fallen down rerverb and slowed while writing this entire thing, gotta get in the mood baby