~Playing the Game~4~

Yikes, sorry I take a bit to write chapters, im like the most unmotivated person on earth. Ive written a few stories on other accounts but ive never written more than like 3 chapters on any of them. Tryin to stick with this one tho, thanks for all your support!!!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Boo's peaceful days of travel were long gone. He had stopped admiring the nature that surrounded him everyday. He had been stuck in his own head ever since that time at the lake. He payed attention to nothing and simply walked onward. Of course, he stayed far away from any more bodies of water, he was ok with this anyway, they seemed to hurt him in more ways than one.

It had almost been two weeks since the incident at the village. Boo was hundreds of blocks away from that mountain by now. As he walked farther and farther however, he noticed a few strange things along his path. Small structures here and there, a few small holes in the ground that didn't seem natural at all and those small fire sticks he had only seen back at the village. His knowledge was quite limited so he didn't quite know what the cause of these strange oddities could be.

Were there different kinds of villagers than he knew? 

He knew travelling villagers existed. He had seen one stop at the mountain village to rest once before leaving the day after. He didn't think it was one of them though, they usually tried to leave as little of a trace as possible.

Was it some sort of mob he had never seen during his short time on this world so far?

This was a more plausible idea, however, the structures made that idea a little less likely because most didn't have the capabilities, intellect or even the need to build anything of the sort.

The answer to his queries came a few days later... 

Boo was still out of it a little, he would space off and even almost tripped a few times over nothing. But the anomalies were growing in number, now he saw small wooden signs with symbols he couldn't read, and even small miscellaneous  farms that had not been tended to for quite some time. This rising confusion seemed to snap him awake a little and he began to walk onward with more purpose but also with a mixture of fear and curiosity. 

As Boo made his way out of a birch forest, he saw something even stranger than all the things he has seen before... The DreamSMP... 

jkjk

It was some kind of wooden platform that connected one side of a river to the other. Boo was absolutely baffled. He wanted to get a closer look at this strange object but was interrupted by a figure running from the other side. He panicked and quickly hid behind a tree to observe. The figure continued running, it made it's way over the wooden structure and then turned to run across the river bank, away from Boo.

Almost immediately, Boo's head was filled with questions and frantic thoughts about this event.

What was that?!

A villager?

No no, too colorful and fast..

New mob?? No, it seemed... intelligent somehow, it ran with some sort of purpose...

Should I approach it??

mm I don't know, didn't go well last time I did that...

As Boo's thoughts tumbled around his head he began to pace back and forth from behind the tree, movement always let him think with a little more calmness. 

He was still mid thought when he heard the grass crunch near him, his head shot up and his mind went blank. The figure stood a few blocks from him, Boo didn't know what to do he just stood still and stared down at this new creature. 

The figure slowly took out a sword and looked Boo directly in the eyes.

Boo was so scared, he was so so scared, fear over took his body, he screamed and shook violently, his life was in danger.

All he could think about was how scared he was. 

He thought about it when he rushed toward the figure.

He thought about is when he was been slashed and hacked with their stone sword.

He thought about it when he fought back.

He was still thinking about it when the figure lay motionless on the ground.

By the time he came to his senses the figure was gone, replaced with a few scattered items, some of which fell into the river and floated downstream, far, far away.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

yall aint getting the dreamsmp in here for a looooooooooooooong time 

lmao

also sorry for any typos, im really bad with those, and i dont read my own shit back after typing it

whoops... he he