~Almost Normal~6~

woooooah thanks for all the support this is kinda wack

anyway heres ur usual sliver of an update

school amirite?

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

It had been almost an hour. Boo still sat under the table, though he had calmed down significantly during his time there. The dark confined space gave him a sort of comfort, which helped ease his stress.

Still, the thoughts continued to eat at him. He was in the house of the person he has just murdered.

 He shouldn't be here. 

Yet he couldn't bring himself to move out from under the table just yet. He just needed a bit more time...

If Boo could sleep he would have passed out from exhaustion a long time ago, but he was pretty sure he couldn't do that at all so he instead would zone out for long periods of time, and kind of stay in his own head for a bit, to just... forget about the world around him.

Just as he was about to surrender himself to this quiet state, he heard a skitter from across the room, followed by a faint

"Mew"

He jolted and turned his head in the direction from where the sound came from, forgetting completely about his little "zone out" time.

As he stared in the darkness towards the other side of the room, he saw a small shadow creep out into his view. A black cat sheepishly made its way towards him. It meowed a few times as it approached him until it finally reached his scrawny figure, still scrunched up under the table.

Boo stayed relatively still as he made eye contact with the furry creature. It looked up at him with a hint of curiosity reflected in its yellow eyes. He realized, after closer inspection, that this was the cat which the white haired person in the photo upstairs was holding. 

Usually Boo wasn't fond of direct eye contact, but something about this tiny cat gave him a feeling of relief, like, maybe just for once, everything was gonna be ok...

Over the next few days Boo found himself doing all that he could to take care of the cat. After all, that cat was what was currently keeping him sane and in a calm state. He also found himself looking after the small wooden house as a sort of... patronage to the person who had once owned it.

However, he did throw the photo that was placed above the basement stairs, out the window and into the pond outside. Out of sight, and out of mind.

After all the stress Boo had been through, a quite life with a cat and a warm house was something he had desperately needed. Simple things like feeding the cat dried fish he had found outside on a rack, to just keeping the small fire going at night, gave him a sense of emotional security. It let him feel... almost normal. Not like a normal enderman however, but rather...like...like... ah, he didn't know how to describe it. He usually didn't like to dwell on these things much anyway.

The days had blended into a week of Boo staying and caring for the small wooden house. He didn't like to stray too far from it, it was like a sort of beacon for him. Sometimes he would go for a small stroll around the house with the little black cat which he hadn't bother to name, he felt guilty naming someone else's pet...

One thing still ate at his mind however, who was the other person in the picture which he thrown out the window... He knew that he threw it out for a reason, and that was so he didnt have to think more about it every time he saw it. But still, the fact that it had been an entire week, and there was no sign of this mystery person anywhere, gave him a feeling of intense worry...

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

BOO, THIS IS YOUR HOUSE!

also screw Ranboo backstory, WHO WANTS SOME ENDERCHEST  CAT LORE BABY