~Adding on Another~17~

Hope you enjoy :)

Also thanks for 1k votes!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

As far as Boo knew, he was being walked to his grave at this very moment.

Neil had taken him out of the cage and threatened him by saying if he tried to teleport or run away Neil would turn on the fire sprinklers which were apparently in each room.

But who has fire sprinklers in an under water lab?

The hallway that Boo was being led down was a bit short for him so he had to duck a bit but when he reached the other room he noticed the ceiling was considerably higher, but almost immediately something else caught his attention. In the center of this new room sat a large glass chamber already opened up, ready to hold whatever it was made for. And by looking at the height of this chamber, which almost exactly matched Boo's height,  it was clear who was about to get in.

This observation was confirmed when Neil told Boo to step inside. Boo however, hesitated, he really did not want to go in that chamber, if he did he might never come out...

Boo nervously glanced towards Neil, giving him a pleading look.

"What?" Neil's face instantly flashed into a look of almost pure anger that Boo had never dreamed he would see come from Neil.

"Boo... if you don't get in that chamber in the next 5 seconds SO HELP ME I WILL FORCE YOU IN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!"

Never before had Boo teleported anywhere so fast.

 When he popped up in the chamber in a flash of purple particles the door closed almost instantaneously. Boo thought that if this experiment was bad then Neil was possibly ten times worse, so he took his chances with the chamber instead.

Neil pinched his nose and flipped his white hair back a little. 

"Thank you" he said, holding the beginning th sound a little longer than normal.

Neil walked over to a computer located to the far right of the chamber and started typing away at the keys.

"So," he began to explain "I'm sure you're very curious as to what this big experiment is all about"

Boo nodded even though Neil was facing away from him.

"Well to put it short I guess I'm going to attempt to turn a mob into a full human." He finished typing and turned around in order to continue speaking with his hands now behind his back in a sophisticated manner. 

"In order to achieve this wild idea I have decided to try and use my own DNA and somehow infuse it with yours Boo." Neil suddenly stopped and turned back towards the computer.

"That reminds me, I should do the first step of the process before I do anything else."

He typed something into the computer and then pressed the enter key, suddenly the chamber began to make a sort of whirring sound which came from above Boo's head. He looked up only to be met with a needle which was being lowered from the ceiling. Boo tried to back away from it but the glass chamber was narrow and there wasn't much room to move around.

"Don't try to fight it, I promise it will only take a second and you wont feel much at all."

Boo did as he was told and stopped trying to dodge the needle which was being moved around via some kinda of robotic arm. He shut his eyes tight instead and turned his head away towards the back of the chamber. Seconds later he felt a small prick on the lower part of his shoulder and he let out a warbly grunt in response. He opened his eyes and the needle was seemingly gone, probably returning back in the ceiling of the chamber where it was before. However Neil was now standing in front of the chamber as opposed to the computer where he was before.