~Free Speech~11~

Just putting this message here to say that this story is kinda its own thing so Im not really incorporating much actual lore that Ranboo has given us into this (like the whole Tales of the SMP Ran stuff as well as other things) mostly cause I had a plan about how I wanted to write this and end it before a lot of actual lore was shown so Im gonna stick with that, and also because Im terrible at using clues to come up with like crazy full blown theories. (props to people who do that tho I do love me a good lore theory) 

To sum it up, im basically ignoring a lot of the Tales of the SMP context clues and purely writing this story of the fact the Ranboo is simply half enderman in the current DreamSMP and how a lot of his personality quirks came to be.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Boo felt wildly confused. Should he be completely terrified of what this man was going to do, or should he be excited for a chance to properly be able to communicate?

He was given some time to think about these conflicting feelings while the man had gone over to a strange device with a large black screen in the corner of the room, and had hooked the small box up to it with a thin wire. 

After loudly typing away at something for a minute he unplugged the box and walked back over to a still pondering Boo. 

Boo finally looked up at the man and was pulled out from his intense thinking session when the man silently placed the box down on the floor, directly in fron of Boo's cage.

"Now don't worry, I've done this before with good results, so you'll most likely be fine. It might sting a little though. Do try to remain calm if you can, it will make this much easier" 

The man gave a little smile and bent down, pressing a small button Boo hadn't seen before on it, before quickly backing away from it as if it were some bomb about to explode.

Boo wasn't given nearly enough time to start panicking about the fact that the man had mentioned some sort of pain might occur before the box made a small 'click' and started to activate.

The colored lights on its side began to flash ominously and a faint whirring sound could be heard getting slightly louder and louder from within.

Boo braced for something to emerge from this box or even the possibility that it would explode somehow. But what he did not brace for was the sudden jolt that was sent through his body out of no where. He was almost paralyzed from simply being in the presence of this strange object, It felt like his very being was being rearranged in someway, it was such a unusual sensation and Boo didn't want to make it any more painful by trying to move around, so he stood perfectly still during the entire procedure. Towards the end he started to see purple splotches cloud his vision as his usual particles floated around him due to the prolonged state of pain he was in, and eventually, he passed out before it had fully completed.  

When Boo had passed out the man came over and pressed the button on the box again, this time, shutting it off completely.

"A little different from that Piglin I did this to last time, but hopefully the end result will be in my favor..."

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

sorry its a bit short this time because its late and I wanna really watch KSI on the Dream SMP vod before going to bed

see yaaaaaa