~Unscheduled Examination~8~

Ranboo boxed? boxed like a fish lmaooo??

Thank you guys so much for 3k reads!! I may take a bit to upload chapters but Ill never leave ya hanging B)

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Had he been spotted?

Should he attempt to teleport with the cats anyway?

Boo hadn't even looked up from the floor yet and he was already fearing the worst when the person spoke for the first time.

Maybe... he wasnt talking about him...maybe...

Finally gathering the courage, Boo looked up and away from the stone floor of the dreary basment.

He instantly locked eyes with the man.

Red.

The eyes which stared back at him with devilish interest were a bright, gleaming red.

A cold shiver ran through Boo's boney spine, and he let out a few garbled noises as he tried to shrink back farther underneath the table to escape the man's gaze.

He wanted to scream and attack the man for even making the slightest bit of eye contact with him, but he kept remembering the event which had gotten him in this predicament in the first place, and he couldn't bring himself to pursue any defensive actions.

"Interesting...It didn't attack. I'm sure I made direct eye contact with it..."  The man furrowed his brow and looked away as he began to mumble to himself.

"I just came to vist my old friend, we hadnt spoken in a while, I-I simply wanted to check up on him and make sure everything was ok. Maybe... did he somehow turn into an enderman?"

The man's head snapped towards Boo again and Boo whined uncomfortably, it was like some sick examination was taking place...

"Matthew?" The man said with uncertainty "Matthew is that you?" 

The first thought that popped into Boo's head after this was: 

So that was his name... Im so sorry Matthew

Boo felt a weight lift off his chest with him being able to make proper amends of some sort after learning the deceased mans name.

But focusing back to reality, Boo gulped nervously, he didn't quite know what to do in this situation. He couldn't exactly give the man a run down of the situation, there was kind of a big language barrier ya know. Also Boo had never had a proper, non-violent interaction with an intelligent species.

The man started inching closer to Boo "Matthew? C'mon, if it really is you...give me some sort of sign." The man started to sound a little desperate. Boo felt his guilt begin to rise up again.

Still inching closer, the man took a few deep breaths and stuck his hand out gently towards Boo's left shoulder. Boo couldn't move, he had never been more petrified than he was now. Not when his literal reflection spoke to him, not when he heard the screams of the villager children, not even when he committed the very root of this current problem...

Suddenly something made contact with Boo's skin, It was the man, but instead of the warm lively touch that Boo had felt from other living creatures like the cats, this one felt strangly...cold.

He didnt like it.

In a flash of screams, Boo quickly dropped one of the cats which had still been resting safely in his arms, and scratched the man across the forearm. Blood splattered onto the stoney floor and the man tumbled backwards, gasping in pain.

Dropping the other cat, Boo teleported just out from underneath the table, right in front of the bleeding man. The man quickly stood up in fear and backed up against the wall.

"Ugh *gasp* M-Matthew? Wha-" He couldn't quite get the words out as he held onto his bloody wound.

Boo teleported again, this time, towering directly in front of the man. Boo was taller than the basement ceiling by quite a bit so he had lean over a bit to be able to stand up all the way. Looking down at the man, Boo made sure he had the mans full attention, and he opening his mouth.

"N̷̞̥͙͍͇̰̒̿o̸̼̦̼̮̮̬͌̒̌̆̀́ͅţ̷̼͍̞̥̜͖̋̇̌ ̴̢̮͓̮͒̀̿̂͑͜͝M̷͖̍̀̈́́͐̽̾̊͝͝a̶̢͈̱̟͙̩̥̗̮̓́̅̈͝ţ̵̫̹̻͚̲̜̠͕̌t̷̨̯̠͎̟̭͚̞̿́̄͑̓̅͗̚͘h̶̛̩̞̫̖͐̎̈̌͂ͅͅe̵͖̓͑͛̐w̴̺̃́͑̏́̕͜͝   !"

The man still seemed confused and scared so Boo tried once more but slower.

"N̶̪͎̻͇̮͂̀͐̽͒̄̍̚ǫ̴͍̣̦͓͕͍̿͑͌̈͊̂͑̌̈͊ͅt̷̛̪̾̉̑̄̽̔͝...M̷̢͖̱̥̹͍͔̦̭͊͗̓͝ͅa̵̘͇̬̭̠̳͇͖̒̀̑͋͒͗̃̊͂͝t̴̗͒̽̐̿̎̈̃ť̴̛̳̳̪̦̰̉̒̒̈̐̀͝h̸̯̪̀͗̀̚͝e̷̹̳͍͈͚͑̎̄̎̊w̵̮̩̖̦̬̔͗̋͌̐̅̕...!"

The man's ruby eyes widened. He seemed to finally understand.

"You-your not... but how?" The man slumped down to the floor, still grasping his forearm.

"You talked...a-and you're not Matthew? You're sure...?"

Boo gave the man some space and nodded slowly, his eyes not leaving the now trembling man.

Both creatures remained silent for a moment... Boo simply stood their and tried to think if now was a good time to make a run for it, but before he could, the man broke the silence with a loud, shaky exhale. Boo was worried the man might begin to cry or just have some sort of breakdown upon the realization that Boo was not in fact his old friend. But as Boo kept on observing the mans actions, he found this was not the case at all.

The man began to chuckle. Quietly at first, but as it continued, it filled the entirety of the small, cramped basement, and even somehow made it's way directly into Boo's mind and stayed there for a long, long time... 

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The og Batthew only real ones remeber

But Ranboo sure dont 

Also Feel free to point out any simple typos, im pretty sure I make a lot ngl