~Fearful Reflections~3~

HOLY SHIT PEOPLE ARE KINDA...LIKING THIS??? LEGIT??

(also I didnt draw that pic above)

-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-

It had been a few days since the incident, a solemn enderman trudged through a thick frosty forest, far, far away from the village he had spent so much time at. 

He still blamed himself.

How could he be so stupid? 

Why didn't he ever test his voice out?

Why didn't he realize how much he really towered  over those children?

...

Why did his reflection speak to him...?

His head was constantly whirling with all these different thoughts, day and night, but he had learned something very important... That he was to be feared.

To remind himself of this, he would often look down into a puddle or a small frozen lake at his own reflection and whisper,

 ¨Boo¨. 

He did this so much that he even began to refer to himself as such. Simply so he would never forget what had happen and what it had taught him.

His name was Boo.

After Boo had left the village he began to realize that he had never really explored the land around him. He had always stuck extremely close to the village that he had never really seen the beauty of everything the mountain had to offer. 

One thing he soon found to be quite enjoyable, were the small docile mobs that seemed to walk around him without a care in the world. They did not run and hide, nor did they scream bloody murder at the sight of him. Sometimes they would even come up to him in curiosity. Boo was very happy when, on one occasion, a black and white spotted rabbit hopped up to him cautiously, and nudged his leg. He had been so surprised that he teleported a few feet away almost immediately upon contact. It had been the first time another living thing had touched him. It was a feeling of warmth and comfort, which almost made all his fears wash away, even for a moment.

For a few days he traveled farther and farther from the village, never once looking back. He observed the packs of wolves run by him during the day, and the bats zig-zag above his head at night. He was truly impacted by the beauty of nature because of its serenity and seemingless ability to calm his nerves whenever his anxieties would creep up on him through the reflections of ice and water.

He soon found himself descending the mountain, slowly but surely, the temperature began to rise a little, less snow was seen scattered upon the ground, and he saw more cows and sheep, which had been rare to see near the village. At one point he even saw a horse. There was only one but it was a rich black color, just like him. He wanted to get close to it, so he picked up a small flower and handed it to the horse. The large creature just ate the flower, gave a small snort and trotted away. Though the interaction was short, Boo felt a sort of pride, he was able to feed the horse peacefully, without anyone getting scared. It made him feel sort of... giddy, and light on his feet. To let off some of this energy he did a few teleports around the field he was in, until one of them stopped him right at the edge of a large lake. It was one of the biggest bodies of water he had ever seen, not one bit of it was frozen (he found that very interesting). As he looked closer he could even see some fish gliding through the clear water, he was almost mesmerized.

¨Hey.¨

Boo's eyes widened, he had forgotten about his reflection.

¨Don't get cocky. You messed up. You can't be forgiven. You never can. No matter how far you run, I will be with you, in your own head. Dont forget.¨

-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-

lmao alright memory boy