~Silent Revenge~19~

Babe come get your once a month update

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Neil's dirt ridden face contorts into a small grin. He gives out a few wheezy laughs and begins the conversation, never breaking the eye contact between them.

"Wow... look at you." he coughs "All high and mighty, the roles have really been reversed now I guess. I'm the one trapped and you're the one in control, pretty ironic, huh?"

More cracking can be heard coming from the walls but the conversation continues. 

"I gotta say though, this experiment ended quite uniquely. Definitely not a success, but not a failure either" Neil says, raising an eyebrow.

Boo could tell he was referring to his strange new form that had been the result of the experiment ending too early. He wasn't sure how to feel about that.

Neil kept talking, pain lacing some of his words from the injuries he had no doubt sustained from the explosion.

"But maybe half-assed results and pain is what I deserve at this point huh? Maybe I got what was coming to me all this time. Maybe good old Matthew was right about messing with this world like this... Tell me, do you think I deserve this Boo?

Neil searches Boo's eyes for an answer, plunging deep into his now heterochromic pupils. However, this time Boo stares back defiantly, determined to leave Neil in the dark. Of course, everything in Boo's body screams at him to look away, to break the eye contact and run far, far away like always, but strangely enough, it doesn't seem as painful to defy his mind and body this time around. Boo keeps his mouth shut and his eyes steady and unwavering.

Neil looks away first and gives a quick exhale, looking a bit peeved about Boo's silence to his question. Instead he begins to scan over Boo's strange new form nonchalantly but with a tinge of judgment in his eyes.

"Just look at what I did to ya," Neil says without an ounce of remorse in his words, "I made you some weird mutant I guess, not quite a normal mob anymore but not a human either." 

Boo felt a twinge of frustration at this comment while Neil just gave a little sneer.

He didn't have to rub it in like that  he thought with a bit of an annoyed attitude in his mind.

"Anyone that came across you might think you're some sort of cursed monster or something, both mobs and humans alike, hah." 

Neil seemed to find this idea quite funny because he began to break into some sort of hysteric laugh right in front of Boo. The vibrations made some of the small debris around Neil crumble a bit as his body shook with laughter. The laughing was strange a mix of Neil's usual sinister laugh with a more raspy undertone added to it, no doubt from all the smoke and dust he had inhaled in the past thirty minutes. Boo thought it made him sound more like the monster in this situation. It almost didn't make sense why Boo was the one standing there being bombarded with jarring insults.

Suddenly, the whole building began to shake and the large cracks that were already present on the walls started to spread at an alarming rate. Boo could see water pouring into these new cracks at an alarming rate. 

Still, Neil kept laughing. It seemed like this whole ordeal had pushed him to a new breaking point...

Boo almost wanted to tell him to shut up. The idea itself almost surprises Boo, but not for long. His attention was quickly snapped back to the crumbling laboratory because parts of the ceiling had started to collapse on the other side of the room, revealing a hole up to the surface that Boo never noticed and must had been an escape hatch of some fashion. Following the quickened crumbling of the building around him, Boo comes to the revelation that he needs to leave and fast, or he risks the  danger of being caved in by the laboratory itself and then subsequently drowned in the lake which the facility resided in.

But a question suddenly arises within Boo's panicked brain: Should he save Neil from the rubble and escape together or leave him here to die, finally being able to become free from his control for the rest of his days.

The pressure is on. The building is quickening in its own downfall. Finally, Boo makes his decision with Neil's laughter in the background of his conscience.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

SORRY marching band really sucks the motivation and energy out of me

im also gonna stop making half promises about how fast I can upload :D